aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. staces
    staces
    I agree, I think Yumichika should've kept his hair long. ^^
  2. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Don't know how, but he looked manlier with longer hair and yukata as he does now...less queer. :3
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well he has the feathers in his hair now and his mannerisms are more playful and silly. During his "Rukongai" days, he was very sexy in his yukata, and his manner was more subdued.
  4. staces
    staces
    I think he cut his hair off to make the spare wig he uses when his hair gets afro-ed by Ganjyu!
  5. shattered
    shattered
    thats a good points staces!
  6. staces
    staces
    I still think Ikkaku steals that wig when Yumichika isn't around and looks at himself in the mirror wishing he had his own hair XD Poor Ikkaku
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Seriously, is there a canon explanation for why the man has no hair?!
  8. shattered
    shattered
    i wonder if its voluntary or he's actually losing/lost his hair or maybe yumi made him just so they'd be really different
  9. staces
    staces
    My vote would be for Alopecia, seeing as he's so damned sensitive about it, but he's got eyebrows and is drawn with hairy legs in the manga. So I don't know.

Maybe he's like balding so he shaves off what little hair he does grow because being all bald is better than having a giant bald spot! XD Poor Ikkaku.
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I would like to see a talented artist draw him with hair, I might even be prepared to come over to the "dark side" then