aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    Thank you for the welcomes ~ =D

@Yusuichi - Yeah, I agree. Grimmjow is a character that's either hated or loved. ha, I know my brother hates his character. i think he's just great though! I'd love to see more of him. My current sig/ava is grimmjow ^^
  2. Niahary
    Niahary
    @Yusuichi : So, go on dreaming, i hope your dream will come true my Friend
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Actually I am pretty indifferent to Grimmjow ... I neither hate nor love him
  4. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    I know Artemis - which other Bleach charries do you like apart from the ones I already know about?
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well I'll just list my favorites: Byakuya, Renji, Urahara, Yoruichi, Soifon, Kuukaku, Yumichika, Hisagi, Rukia, Kaien, Ukitake ... and that about does it
  6. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Now there's a load, Artemis!
    My faves are Uryu, Renji, Byakuya, Urahara, Kenpachi, Yoruichi, Aizen, Ayasegawa, Hitsugaya and Kon!
  7. Lucien22
    Lucien22
    wow, when i first read your comments about your favs, i was like, woh, that's so many! but then when i listed mine...lol.
    ichi, nova, Shinji, Grimmi, Uliquiorra, Gin, Kira, Kenpachi, hichigo, Nel, the guy who's stuck in hollow-world, Byakuya, and uuryu.

this is a bit off topic, but I just noticed this when listing favorites...i know this is a yaoi forum, but why the heck are almost all the female characters in bleach lame? sheesh.
  8. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Roflol, well, no one asked, but I'm going to tell my faves anyways XD
    Ichigo, Renji, Grimmjow, Hichigo, Kenpachi, Zangetsu, and Urahara and Isshin purely for their comedic element XD
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    What?!

There are lots of GREAT female Bleach characters! Rukia, Matsumoto, Soifon, Yoruichi, Kuukaku, and many others are super strong women whom you wouldn't wanna meet in a dark alley. On the "evil" side we even have Halibel (bad ass babe). The rank and file of Seireitei are filled with awesome women, too, like Isane, Nanao, Unohana, and others.

And of course there are some we could be more critical of, such as Nimu and Orihime. They are more "traditional" heroines, and I personally don't have much use for them, even though I don't "dislike" them.
  10. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    I think Tatsuki Arisawa from Bleach is pretty awesome. Sadly though, we don't get to see enough of her ;_;

My favorite characters include Toushirou, Ichigo, Kira, Gin, Aizen, Nel, Grimmjow, hollow ichigo, Byakuya, ukitake, Tatsuki,and Ulquiorra