aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    i assumed it was the same person, coz there's no other insignificant character who was introduced in either the anime or the manga that i can think of, plus he had Iemura's phone number to prank, so it sounds like he's in the same division, or at least was associated with the blonde vice-chairman dude >_>

maybe they made him like that to show how different he is to the lame blonde guy?

yeah misty, do tell?
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Where was Ikkaku in that meeting? He is one of the manliest of all manly shinigami Oh, wanted to add that I'm also not surprised Yumichika wasn't present. Though seriously, wth is Kira doing there?
  3. shattered
    shattered
    the fact that those guys were at a meeting totally destroyed any true manliness they had ... coz real men dont need an association to prove it. like renji. or ikkaku.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    with bleach capslock, theres now no need for me to browse through DA for funny bleach pics ... so many funny ones get posted on wtf wednesday
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm not sure we can fit Renji in that "real men" category He's kind of a 'tard ... lovable 'tard, but still.

Yeah, capslock is a great way to kill a lot of time
  6. shattered
    shattered
    well ... belonging to a club doubles the 'tard-ness i reckon.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, so actually ... Renji SHOULD have been there!!!

After all, Ukitake was there, and that man has "DORK" printed on his forehead.
  8. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Okidou desu -___-'
  9. staces
    staces
    I just find it funny that the Shinigami Men's Association has to meet in the men's room! You know what they say about men and questionable sexual practices in public restrooms afterall... XD
  10. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    yeah, but Ukitake is a molestable dork.
Page 50 of 119 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast