aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    hello there chamorrican! welcome to the bleach group!

@annie ~ wow if even you think kira, yumi and hitsu's dubs are bad then i'm definitely staying away!
  2. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    hello shattered ^^
  3. staces
    staces
    As horribly horrible as many of the voices are in the Bleach dub are (though I have to agree with you Annieroo, Ichigo's voice is rather well done ^^) I am terribly excited for March 1st (new dub eps on CN) for one reason and one reason only: Yumichika's "I feeeeel so pretty Captain!" dance/thing. I don't particularly like Yumichika's voice, but I AM glad that they kept it gay as all hell and I'm really curious to see how his VA handled that set of lines. It should be interesting. XD Well it won't be for a few weeks (that ep 56 right?) but still, SOON.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    is that the rooftop sex scene staces? i wanna see that now! no matter how bad the dub is, it's just gotta be funny as hell!
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Rooftop sex scene ... rawrrr ... that should be easy to dub. All heavy panting on Shuuhei's part
  6. staces
    staces
    All you Shuyumi fans can squee till your hearts content, but a questionable quickie on a rooftop can't compare to years of love and devotion between Yumichika and his baldie loverboy XD. Kidding, shipwars are stupid.... but Yumikkaku is still better. =P
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL yeah, stupid shipwars *grumble grumble, whisper* ShuuYumi 4-ever!!

Yumikkaku ... are you ... do you ... do you suggest that Yumichika is seme!??!?!?!

8. shattered
    shattered
    a seme yumi?!?! ... is that even possible?!?!
    i cant see yumi choosing ikkaku ... they're good friends but shuuhei is definitely hotter!
    and its not a quickie! they just dont have that much time together because shuuhei's really busy covering for the lack of a captain at division 9!
  9. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    hmm ... a seme yumi . i would pay money to see that one! and yea i can see yumi and ikkaku but shuuhei is ... *drool* smexy to say the least
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    A seme!Yumi is sexy whether he's riding Ikkaku OR Shuuhei
Page 40 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast