aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I'm sort of tired of the current arc; I mean, get to the POINT already!!! I know it's a shounen anime, but do we REALLY need three to four episodes to drag out a fight?? Obviously, poor Renji is destined to lose EVERY fight he's in, so why not cut to the chase and spare him the humility of dragging it out?

lol Ishida = DORK!!!!
  2. shattered
    shattered
    welcome miko! feel free to dive into our random topics of 'discussion' catching up is always fun, much more so than getting about 15 min of actual story from a 30min ep every week (if you take away the opening/closing credits, the recap, the preview, the repetition from the last ep that wasnt in the recap and the goldens at the end, it really leaves only about 10-15min of new stuff >_<)

if only you guys knew how that ishida/renji/szayel fight ends ...
    please just stick with it? there's good stuff to come, really! (well *some* of it is good ) and if you saw the preview from last ep, you'll know that it involves grimmjow and even if fights are boring to you, at least stop and perve at burning hunk of hotness that is grimmjow?

wow 75 members! its nice to feel the bleach love. although it seems about 7 or 8 people are active about it
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Um, you do not need to beg ME to pause and watch the burning hot silver lovin' that is Grimmjow Jaeber-howeveryousayhisname. I would pay to watch that boy spit-shine his own mask...

LOL I will take your word for it dearest and stick with the Ishi + Renji vs. pinky-car

And now, the continuing adventures of Byakuya and Toushirou, BFF:
    http://community.livejournal.com/cap...ch/434297.html
  4. shattered
    shattered
    LOL it was all cool when scanlations made it 'jaggerjacks' coz it was readable and sounded and looked badass, but then kubo had to ruin it all by adding some french-ness with 'q's and 'ae's and stuff and now no-one can spell it or pronounce it >_<

i mean, wtf? Jeagerjaques?!?! <---had to copy and paste from wiki

well i dont wanna say it was a really good ending to the ishida renji and pinkkar fight but i thought parts of it were funny dont get your hopes up too much i guess. better to expect little and be pleasantly surprised than disappointed right?

LOL i read that ... those 'crazy' people on the bleach capslock comm

edit ... anyone read this yet? its the shinigami men's association (i finally found a scanlation of it )
    http://community.livejournal.com/san...09.html#cutid1
  5. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    fundoshi cell phone!
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ukitake is fuggin' adorable

Why am I not surprised about Kira's phone idea? I'm surprised Kenpachi and Shunsui weren't there ... who was that guy right before Ukitake? Not surprise Byakuya wasn't there
  7. shattered
    shattered
    i *think* the dude before ukitake is this 8th seat officer Okidou in the fourth division who's way more popular than the vice-chairman blonde guy ... its an omake in between bleach chapters, kubo just does little doodles of the blonde guy being jealous of okidou and its also been in a golden bit as well. he gets lots of fanmail and love letters from all the girls.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7...vi00000uy9.png

kenpachi and shunsui are too busy being *real* men and byakuya's too busy being ... himself >_>
  8. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    Thank you so much for those scans shattered! I've been looking for that like forever! I just love shinigami men's association and all the guys in it with their funny clothes and shades
  9. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    that'd be one molestable uke!
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Wait, so the cute blondie in the omake is the same person as the dark-haired guy in the link below?? Wahh, he looks so different ... too girly in the anime, mega-hot in the manga!!

Who's the molestable uke, Misty-chan?
Page 49 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast