aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. arinna
    i once read a fanfic where Aizen was bottom for Gin, and Gin was a sadistic bastard (yeah, the surprise ), but it made sense to me, since i can't stand Aizen and i find Gin quite endearing in the hueco mundo arc.

about Ichigo's bankai - it has to be a fashion statement, really, i mean he gets to dress cooler than all these shinigami who look down on him and the sword is just a neat way to accessorize - all sleek and sexy, and you can never go wrong with black.

i personally can't stand Renji's fur (and i love Sesshoumaru's for instance, it just suits him and adds to the badass quality of the character). but Renji's... so true, it looks like it has fleas. i think it has some bones hanging to it (right?...) and his baboon king in its released form is too slow - i mean, i'm no fan of Ichigo's, but he beats Renji hands down.

and Byakuya may not fight with the manliest weapon when he kills his enemies sending a pink swirl of cherry blossoms to hunt down their arses, but when he releases Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, with the rows of giant blades rising up, this is as phallic as it can possibly get
  2. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    *cuddles Gin* *fends off any haters* :333~ Gin is the perfect housewife!

@arinna: yeah, Ichigo and Renji might have 'bigger', Byakuya has 'more'. Someone once said 'beauty lies in numbers' ... (speaking of InuY charas, the same does not apply for Naraku's body definition :3)
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    You guys are crazy -- Renji's fur is PIMP!! All the boy needs is a hot pink tiger print bowler hat and he'll be set.

Although ... now that I think about it, we already have a character who wears a bowler hat and carries a cane: URAHARA. But we already knew he was totally, totally pimp

4. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    Renji's fur is cool just because it's Renji's . But yeah, I don't want to imagine him being an uke to anyone. Especially not to Byakuya! He's so sissy. Grimmjow too is definitely a seme. No matter what Aizen does, Grimmy will not surrender to him! Never!

Me too I can't wait to see the next episode with Ishida and Renji fighting together (Though I've read the manga already so I know how it goes ) Damn pink, suffer! I will never forgive you for what you did to Renji's Zabimaru!
  5. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Zabimaru gets humiliated on constant basis ... ^^'
  6. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    That's true and so wrong! Why is it that Renji's destiny is always to lose? Zabimaru needs some new moves and a brilliant victory in future! The sooner the better

Another poor guy is Kaien-dono. Why does his face get all messed up over and over again? It was horrible enough to see him transform in to a hollow long time ago and now that bastard, who has too long and stupid name, had to mess up with his face again
  7. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Kaien is actually one of my favourite characters....Lord, he's hot! well, except when his face gets messed up....that's creepy -___-
    and then he gets Seki Toshihiko as seiyuu.
  8. shattered
    shattered
    if i werent so shunsui x ukitake, i would totally ship kaien x ukitake but he's (or he was) happily married so its ok im still trying to get test-tube-ccar out of my head
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I've seen Kaien x Ukitake and Kaien x Byakuya, too ... there's just something about the whole concept of the firey vice-captain and his captain-as-lover ... it's just charming XDD And I totally and wholeheartedly ship ShunUki, too, but at times THEY can seem like the dull old married couple, so a little Kaien x Ukitake on the side isn't bad

I don't know why Kubo had to give Kaien a wife ... it's obvious Rukia was in love with him. They would've made such a cute couple, too ... but then she would've taken his death harder, too, I think
  10. shattered
    shattered
    he woulda been too old for her