aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. hattivatti
    Renji is not a "real man"?! I think he's one of the guys that should have definitely been there instead of pussy-Ukitake and pussy-Kira. Seriously. He even loves those Silver Dragonfly's Lenses's shades that sponsors the whole association
  2. dealla
    Renji has one thing in common with Ukitake and Kira though, he's a 100% uke. (in my world at least) He and Ishida make a fun team, I liked seeing them work together in the new episode. And I finally got to see Grimmi! But Orihime spoiled my fun, I like her less and less every week
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Renji ... as ... uke?????

Okay, though I am sincerely aghast by your ludicrous claim, I really just wanted an excuse to use the "yabai" kitty. Yeah, Renji is all man, sniff sniff, how could anyone call Ukitake a pussy???? Kira, yeah, okay, but Ukitake! *sniffle* I didn't know Silver Dragonfly Lenses sponsored the association lol Renji should totally take out stock at that place.

I sense I'm going to enjoy the Ishida / Renji team, too Ohhh I guess new Bleach is out huh? Haven't even checked ... as for Grimmi, seme or uke? Since he's the Hueco Mundo version of Ichigo and Renji, I see him as seme fer shizzle
  4. shattered
    shattered
    tsk tsk tsk ... you guys, renji has a freaking huge phallic symbol for a shikai and bankai and byakuya has FLOWERS! ... now which one's the uke?!?!

grimmjow is seme if its ulquiorra but uke if its aizen coz aizen bottoms for nobody ...

ishida and renji are a cracktastic pair, they're so funny and they actually work well together eventually, and their upcoming fight reminds me of the naruto and sasuke pair's first proper battle with zabuza waaay back when naruto was actually good (plotwise not as in naruto is now evil) when they actually cooperate and do well ... sorry for the naruto reference there artemis
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL You are not allowed to make Naruto references ever!!--EVER!!!!!!!!

Well some people like RenIchi, or IchiRen?? And Ichigo's sword is pretty huge and phallic ... but when he goes bankai, his sword actually gets smaller *snerk*

Aizen x Grimmi, nooooooooo!!!!! Aizen is such an asshole!!!

I can only imagine him with Gin ... Gin is also an asshole, and he deserves to be pounded by Aizen
  6. shattered
    shattered
    you know, the first time i saw ichigo's zanpakutou in the first episode, before he eve got zangetsu, i thought 'hey, that looks really phallic! and the fact that everyone, including rukia and renji, go on about how BIG it is, it really makes you think, if kubo trying to convey something about ichigo?" ... and then he got zangetsu which was this massive meat cleaver and like a sword in its raw form, without even a hiltguard or any other fancy schmancy things, i really thought it was supposed to be a suggestive thing with his 'manhood' ... but then he bankai'ed and i snickered out loud even though it was supposed to be a really tense and cool moment in the middle of the fight with byakuya. it was a bit anticlimactic to think that his bankai was this small thing and even byakuya's like 'this tiny thing cant possible be a bankai' and i cackled coz it sounded a little bit wrong the way he said it and i was half expecting ichigo to be all indignant and say something along the lines of 'its not the size that matters, its what you do with it'
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Seriously, though ... like Byakuya can talk

No, really, it was anticlimactic for me, too; after seeing everyone else's bankai, I was expecting something exciting and spectacular, although hopefully not a giant slothful puke-spewing worm like Mayuri's. But ... a teeny tiny black sword? And I still don't really get what his bankai does. Makes him move faster?? Did Kubo just flat out run out of ideas?
  8. staces
    staces
    You guys are missing the point. Ichigo's BanKai isn't that little black kiddy-sword he picked up at the local faire, it's the COAT! XD
  9. shattered
    shattered
    yes yes, alright, so ichigo gets dressed up very nicely, but still ... renji's fur thing was cool *and* he got to have a big bankai so its not like you cant get both
  10. staces
    staces
    Renji's fur thingy didn't do the awesomeness that is Renji any justice. =/ I bet it has fleas.
Page 51 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast