aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    Hey, kumakun.....ArtemisMS is right.. don't pay us, the ranters *pointing the finger at oneself* any attention.. If you want to make a thread, then do it... I bet there are people who will gladly post there... The not-wanting-to-wear-make up-thing is just my very personal opinion .... But, who knows.. maybe you will be able to change it?! *grin*
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol Tenjou thanx my friend didn't like to wear make up when she was older but then I did a make over one day and totally freaked her out..omg I didn't know you could put colors together!anyways I changed her mind so who knows eh

shattered ya I know same here..no one was ever near my birthday...seemed like everyone had someone near or on their birthdays but me..sigh...but yours is close to mine so oh and you know who else..I saw in a thread onces that gaara was born on the 19th lol that made me happy cause I finally had someone lol such a geek but I love itI'm not doing anything for my birthday..I haven't done anything for along time..didn't feel the need to..I guess I would just as a friend over and have fun or something..most actually forgot when it was my birthday cause I never talked about it..one day at school I was like "you know what..today I'm 16 and they freaked out...it was actually funny...and later that day there was an annoucement(wtf can't spell that) saying happy 16th birthday to our beloved friend kayte..I was like no don't do that I don't want people saying happy birthday to me...but also I was happy cause I was sitting next to one of my crushes when they did it..sigh..

ArtemisMS- omg I used to always have huge parties(when I was little) in grade one my mom invited all the girls in my class and we had this guy there singing and doing magic..one year my mom rented a hotel room for my friends and I and it was alot of fun..I think I was 9? anyways I wanted pizza cause it was my birthday and they wanted it too till my mom mentioned the resteruant in the hotel...sooooo..I locked myself in the batheroom till they gave in... what a little brat I am...but we laughed about it for years

also the reason why they didn't remember my birthday was cause I don't like a fuss anymore and also my dad died on my 14th birthday tho I say that all the time on here so maybe some of you knew that already but anyways....theres my story about me being a brat..lol..that was fun
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    I hope I didn't scare any of you off with my last post..I didn't mean to..
    sigh..so anyways I was thinking it might be fun to hold a contest for the naruto fans..I don't have the points to do it right now but whatever....do you all remember the written test they had to take for the exam? I know the questions and the answers ( and I'm sure someother people might know too but it could work anyways) so like what if I said the first group of 3 to reply to me in a pm would make one team(cause I want it to be random and since they didn't get to pick on naruto we shouldn't in the game) and then I post the questions to the exam and everyone has to do it in a set amount of time...and all the rules to the real naruto exam apply..so that would be the first round or something..and then for the forrest of death...there could be a hunt for certain pictures or something( a set amount of pictures that can only be taken by one team..if the pic you find is already taken you have to find it again(you know if its taken because the team that takes it would have to leave a reply saying its taken in the thread)...the threads could be started by the older people..so they would be like the senseis..and a rule would be that the sensei can't help the other 3 members of the team..( people who would want to be senseis would have to tell me or who ever does it if I don't)and there would be a set time for that...and I guess for the fighting round maybe me or whoever would pick at random a member from two teams and have them answer naruto questions..first person who gets it wrong is out.

I think I saw something like this but I can't remember..and even if there is it still might be fun to have genin teams for the naruto fans or whatever right?

And this would be a good way for people to get some points..if it went even further someone could be picked as hokage and assign missions to people for points..you could like..find the person who started the thread..blah blah and report back with the name..and they give each of them some points or someting...make them harder as more missions are done or something...cause its kinda hard to get points sometimes and if they are given out for doing missions then you can always get points you know what I mean?
    even if its only a 100 points each its more then none right?

I know some of you might think this is stupid but for naruto fans and games this could be fun right?esp for the newer people who find it hard to get points...and you know after more people join aarin it could be held again..and more teams made..haha you know what would be a laugh info cards like the ones kabuto had on each character..age rank personality type all that good stuff...seriously..If I ever get enough points I would do this..

I guess you wouldn't have to be a naruto fan but it would make more sense if you were
  4. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    That sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't ever heard of a contest where you are put into a group with other members so this would be very unique and people might feel more welcome if they are part of a group. I would definitely participate.
  5. shattered
    shattered
    @kumakun ~ i saw that about gaara and i was totally happy about having someone 'famous' with my birthday! the only other famous person i know is edgar allen poe O_o and he's looooong dead and only know to the people of this generation as the guy who wrote that raven poem that was in that halloween episode of the simpsons LOL

my party was over without hitches thank goodness. although from that morning suddenly my knee was totally busted like an arthritis person's, where it was painful to move/bend/put weight on, which did not help with all the shopping and cooking and getting people things. even though they *said* they'd get things themselves, they still didn't know where things were so i ended up having to get up and go anyways >_< and now the post-party cleanup >_< i didnt really get to enjoy much of the party itself coz i was mostly attending to all the food and drinks and seating and other random things that popped up, but i didnt really care, as long as other people enjoyed it. as long as they had fun and went away in a happy mood then im relieved that it went well. i found that even with a dozen people there, i didnt really have much to say except just some catching up and ask about how they were doing. it comes down to the 'being in a group' thing again. even with friends, it was hard to find a topic that i could talk about passionately. mostly i was desperately searching for something to say T__T

ok enough of this rant

i really like your contest idea! it sounds kinda cool! you'll probably need some backup with the forum point masters since the scale of it sounds like something almost as big as aarinfantasy's contest, since there are groups and 3 rounds
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    stacy dash has my birthday I think but I don't really remember lol

well its good it went without hitches but it sucks you had a hard time finding things to saybut if anyone was happy then thats cool like you said

ya I thought it sounded kinda fun but its kinda huge..tho maybe not alot of people would want to do it so who knows..I thought it would be nice to let each do a "mission" after the actual test things are over..so they could get like 100 points a week or something..anyways I'd like it if more people gave their thoughts on it
  7. AlishaCatherine
    AlishaCatherine
    I'd love to participate, but I would need some very clear, step by step instructions written for dummies like me! But it sounds quite exciting. As long as what time zone we're in wouldn't negative affect us
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    ya thats one of the things I'm trying to figure out..but really I kinda wanna make it so theres teams and ways to get points later on..yay one more person for the game
  9. unsteady
    unsteady
    That sounds fun, though I also need clear instructions. I hope the fact that I'm not the most knowledgeable at Naruto won't be too bad...
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    I didn't make clear instructions yet cause I didn't know if I was gonna do it and just wanted to run an outline of my thoughts about it to you guys...and no not really I guess...lol naruto missions would be a fun way to get points tho would it not..a few people have already said they would help so i'm kinda happy about doing it if I can