aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    guys I think I know who is doing the e-mail thing tho I'm not sure 100% so I wont say a name(plus I don't remember how she spelt it)..I got to sleep and when I woke up I remembered I had been talking to someone from a different site about aarin and how cool it was (like 6 months ago..I luked b4 I joined so it might have been longer) anyways this person started talking to me about how she liked people to be raped in anime and a bunch of things along that line and worse so I said I didn't want to talk to her on msn anymore if she was going to talk like that...but why I think its that person is because the name is almost the same as the one I knew her by and I got a message from her around the time this started saying "getting slapped on aarin is fun huh I hope you like it" and as most of you know when I say my hello to people I say read the rules so you don't get your hand slapped like me..so anyways I don't know what her user name is or was on here cause she never told me but she knows mine and I think I can find her and ask her through someone else..if its not her I have no idea who it is but I think it is..esp since she doesn't think I'm very nice and you nice people say I am so she might be mad about that or something?
  2. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    I also think you're nice... And this person deserves to be banned.... But I'm glad you are not very upset because of this flamer... I certainly would be if someone flamed me....
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    ya I really hope it is that person so I don't have to worry about it anymore..cause it does hurt a persons feelings...I don't think she comes on anymore when I was talking to her she said she hadn't been active for a year and forgot she had the account..I read a story on ff.net and thats where she found me and we talked about aarin..oh and I just thought of why else she would be mad at me..cause I talk to someone she doesn't..ok ya I really think its her..I'll let you know if it is if you want..I think this can be settled outside of aarin
  4. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    kumakun: I agree you really shouldn't put up with all that. Unbelievable how some people just don't seem to have anything better to do with their time than harass others!!! I understand you wanting to settle this outside of aarin, but i still think you should contact the admin/mods. Beside, the person who brought this to aarin wasn't you. She was the one who talked about it in the first place.
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    if she does it again after I talk to her or if its not her..I will talk to them tho I don't know what they would be able do to since I don't know her on here..sigh..oh well atleast I don't feel so badly now...if she is lurking around here somewhere and has seen this page I think she'd be scared off by lent lent scared me and I didn't do anything

I pmed aarinfantasy about this tho I don't think it will help anything..just thought I'd let you know
  6. Lent
    Lent
    Lol, omg, don't say I scared you. Please say I didn't because I need all of my scaring power (which is not much to begin with ) for that person if she continues to harass you.

What I would do, if you haven't already, is also give the mods/admins the suspected email address because there's a chance that she registered with this email address and then her nick can be found out. Also, if someone neg reps you continually and you have the feeling it's the same person, the admins can also find out who that is and they might give a warning or even ban that person, if it's severe.
    It happened to me some time ago that I received neg reps over the course of days by the same person (up till now I don't know who it was) but admins were able to stop that person. Don't hesitate to ask them, that's (among other things) what they are there for.
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol ok you don't scare me..most of the time
    ya if I get anything else I send it to them or something..but since I think I know who it is it isn't as big of a deal to me..seems she was jealous of me because of the person I talk to and she doesn't..kinda scary tho..that she stalked me on here because she was mad about something not even having to do with aarin..tho maybe she was thinking it would be easier to hide who she is..anyways thanx for the help guys I love you lots

at lent..someone did that to you? but why? your so cool!
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    ok I think I've got it sorted out and pmed aarin so lets be happy now
    umm anyone got something to say?
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    the other day I counted the thread ideas I had written in a note book..I had 23..how insane is that?maybe I'll start my make up thread soon..just gotta get my make up back damn it! but if anyone has anyting to ask they can ask here too..tho from what I've seen you all have awesome make upstyles..even AlishaCatherinewho asks me to make the thread does some of the best eye make up I've seen..some of the girls in my class couldn't even do it as good as her
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    umm ... I don't wear make up *doh!* I wasn't allowed to as a girl, and so I never got into it.