aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    really? I thought you did..I thought you wore atleast lip gloss..you must be one of those people you are naturaly pretty then
  2. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    I don't wear make up too.. It's too troublesome....and annoying...and unconfortable... But my mother is constantly nagging me that I should make myself pretty....*grin*....
  3. kumakun
    kumakun
    don't bother with foundation or cover up anything...I guess I shouldn't make that thread then
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh yeah, lip gloss, I do wear that XD I would sell my soul for a tiny bottle of Born Lippy Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm from the Body Shop <3

Aww, Kuma, you goober, just b/c two people here don't wear make-up is NO reason to not make a thread :P
  5. shattered
    shattered
    i'm having a birthday party on thursday but 4 people say they can't make it after i changed the day of the party because 3 people couldnt make it the friday. i wish i had a job. then i can use it as an excuse to not go to anyone else's party. what's the point of going through all the trouble of organising and shopping and stressing over the stupid house/backyard and calling everyone up to confirm when people cancel at the last minute anyways? no more parties until i turn 50 i knew there was a reason why i dreaded my birthday every year. if i were the guest, i'd go out of my way to arrange my schedule around my friends so i can make it and see them, but i guess that was just me being overly enthusiastic T___T
  6. Manius
    Manius
    I would like to see at least some of those threads ideas you have come to fruition, kumakun. Please don't let one aggressive individual stop you. You are not worth stopping unless you are somehow a threat--think of that. Why give that person the pleasure of knowing that she pushed your buttons?
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    ya I'll do some sometime and now that I know why it was happening it wont bother me as much..lol ok well maybe I'll do a make up thread just for fun eh give me some practice kindalol

sucky about your party..and that is one of the reasons I don't do my birthday..but thats not cool about your friends not coming and cause you to change it and then still having it not workwait whens your birthday?
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    your birthday is the day b4 mine
  9. shattered
    shattered
    oh wow i just noticed that your birthday is the day after mine, kumakun! birthday buddy! for years i never found anyone born even near my birthday (i seemed to only hang out with people who were conceived at around new years, ie september babies O_o) but suddenly this week alone i've met online or in person about 4 people who either have the exact same date as my birthday or only one day different

i'll just have the party and be over and done with . im so glad i didnt put my party on the actual day of my birthday. that's reserved for fun idleness
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ahh, friends do that. I don't know why. I have friends cancel on me all the time, and for my last birthday, only my sister and her husband, and my brother and his girlfriend showed up. But it was fun

I was angry and resented my friends for awhile, but then I realized that this is just what happens as you get older. There will always be a job / spouse / family / etc. that is "before" the friendship. And I think of all the things in my life that I cherish, and I understand how these things happen.

It's also why I've never thrown myself a birthday party lol I could never handle all the attention anyway!