aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    omg O.o I am waaaay too stupid to figure that out But it looks fun; I just have to study it a bit more to figure out what's going on.

Yeah, lent's a total dork
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    A Cynic Nudest Sextette

thats what I got when I tried putting in your last thing..or last thing the me said in your thing
  3. Tenjou
    Tenjou
    I'm pretty sure I saw on Forum Games an anagram game... But I think there are other rules....
  4. unsteady
    unsteady
    I must not have had the search right. I guess I look again.
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    ok so I got an e-mail from someone saying this "shut up on aarin" so I'm assuming that means on my page/someone elses/groups because I hadn't been posting anywhere else except at lents fast advice cause she asked me something and then also in her poll..sigh..I dunno who sent it and I'm sure it was none of you so to all of you or lol I'll still be lurking tho! I don't want admin involved since they wouldn't be able to do anything anyways..its not being done on aarin or through it..its all good anyways guys have a nice week
  6. Lent
    Lent
    Kumakun, either tell a mod about this or tell me the name/nick of that person. I mean it. This is something that goes beyong things that are acceptable and this person should be corriged about his/her ways. This is harassment. Do get back to me about that.
  7. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    kumakun, I agree with lent...please send a copy of the e-mail to a mod. People can disagree with what you say but they have no right to harass you.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    For what it's worth, I also agree with lent and maki ~ you are being wrongfully harassed *angry face* Yes, get admin and mods involved, THAT is what they're really here for. I do hope you know that person is on crack, whomever s/he is, because you are by far one of the sweetest, smartest, nicest persons I've met here on aarin.
  9. unsteady
    unsteady
    I'm shocked, I didn't think anyone on aarin would do something like that. I second what lent, makiyuki, and ArtemisMS have said. You definitely need to say something, you can't just let this person threaten you.
  10. shattered
    shattered
    i fifth lent's suggestion! its beyond rude, its like you're been picked on or targetted kumakun!! i think you should tell a mod or admin about this, because it's clearly breaking forum rules

3. Do NOT be rude to other forumers and no flame wars please !

* If it is serious, involved members will be banned immediately!
    this is from the rules section.