Rules Universe

1. noone
    noone
    i am envious

but she seems to be a very nice person

so she'll keep our yaoi addiction alive
  2. AshCat
    AshCat
    Sleeping Moon ch1 and Hydra 5c should both be coming out on Wednesday <3 Sleeping moon is sensei's new series that she predicts will be multiple volumes so it may seem a little slow to start but that's because we have a lot of background to lay! We just got scans of ch2 and it looks like it's going to be very interesting <3
  3. noone
    noone
    hey it's wendnesday!!
    *runs off to check*
    & ashcat

EDIT: "sleeping moon" is a ghost story
    (no not really but something like it...)

*biting her nails*

hydra 5c is still not up...
  4. nemine
    nemine
    *biting noones nails*
    damn so much goodies, so little time!
  5. noone
    noone
    @nemine

OUCH!
    get back in your place... who let you out?
  6. AshCat
    AshCat
    Gah I messed up on titles I meant 5b of Hydra which did come out today well 5c should be out by the weekend <3 so no worries! (and it has some kissing and touching!! finally we get some action!! ). Flowers that bloom in his garden ch7 should also be out this weekend, it is a really sweet oneshot of a mentally ill guy who finds love <3 We will also by end of the month have Flowers that bloom in his garden ch1 oneshot which is incredibly sad sad story!

Sleeping Moon is a ghost story!! which is pretty fun. It's like Night walk was a funny ghost story that turned into yakuza story, I think Sleeping Moon will stay ghost story
  7. noone
    noone
    "night walk" only started with the ghost thing, i was kind'of sad it didn't go on on that note but i liked it anyway

heheh i want MK's ghosts!

lol, i took 5b, i thought 5c was following

thank youuuuuuuuuuuu &
  8. AshCat
    AshCat
    I really liked night walk - the adorable kitties and the uke was just so cute <3 I hope sensei writes more of the gay yakuza's story if he ever got his brother in bed heheh
  9. nemine
    nemine
    oh dear.. now noone is whipping me too
    but since when have i had 'a place' ?
    ooh what is it? a nice dungeon? full of chains? o___O
    grhm.. i mean.. ooh ooh damn djndfjs i need to go and get my hands on that 5b chapter!
  10. AshCat
    AshCat
    Flowers that bloom in his garden ch7 and Hydra 5c coming out sometime this weekend I've sent final files for release <3 Also we have Flowers that bloom in his garden ch1 and the Bun DJ in the works to be out soon (as in next week)
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast