aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. Raincat
    Raincat
    Lately I read one DJ from Rules Universe and I was wondering why this all story dont get licensed, its so good and worth of it....and then i can buy it and have it.
  2. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    I've just came across this group. And, since I really love Rules, I thought: "why not?" And here I am.
  3. noone
    noone
    still nothing new licensed from miyamoto kano? now even kinky ol' ugh got licensed, why not rules or finally, not/love? (or released if it was licensed at all...)
  4. Raincat
    Raincat
    dear noone, its one thing what amazes me too. There are licensed and released in eng so many very light / by art and story/ mangas but why senseis works arent ? I hope there comes day when i can buy them, i really hope so.
  5. heero171
    heero171
    Rules has got to be my favorite by Miyamoto Kano ^^
    I like the "Walker" series also (and Love/not ).

I just find those series so complex,heartfelt emotional, sometimes funny ,and very powerful.
    The only thing about reading this series that I found unpleasant was the fan base of her works; I didn't like how judegmental some readers are of the characters/plot. "Oh, I like this couple, but this other character is so sluttty"
    Um.... in case you didn't noticed NONE of the characters are perfect and all have made mistakes (just like all of us in real-life). That's why I love Miyamoto-senei's work, it's realistic in many ways and not idealized like other yaois tend to be.
  6. heero171
    heero171
    As for licensed stuff, aside from the English Rules DJ sold at yaoicon 2010 there are no approaching english releases sadly

Vanilla Star, Amayakana Toga, Aisanai Otoko (The Man Who Wouldn't Fall in love) are being released in French now (my Quebecer friend is very lucky). But maybe her appearance at YaoiCon this year shows that DramaQueen might be considering publishing Not/Love despite their bankruptsy a while back.
  7. AlexiaLee
    AlexiaLee

just want to point out that finally after 7 years of waiting there are two Tooru cards available in the ishop
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637