aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Yay for the awesomeness that is Miyamoto Kano!! I was just forcing encouraging my friend to read Rules today. I couldn't choose a favorite, I love them all equally the same.
  2. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    That's great to spread this wonderful work What was your friend saying about it? Actually my favourite is Tooru. And then Ryuu (so I am more than happy with Hydra those days ) and then probably Hikaru

*cough cough* I should probably edit the group description since I mean not only the manga Rules but also the attached series?
  3. AlishaCatherine
    AlishaCatherine
    Yay!!! I love this manga, it's probably my favorite! But my favorite is Hikaru! Although, I must say I haven't read anything outside of Rules...and I think I was missing a chapter Do you see the part where Atori is at the love hotel?
  4. noone
    noone
    RULES and WALKER too - poor tooru
    just read "lovers and souls" last night... i am starting to love him...
  5. nemine
    nemine
    tooru is mine tooru is mine tooru is mine tooru is mine
  6. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @Alisha: You should complete your "Rules Universe" education soon
    @noone: Tooru really is loveable!! I was hating him at first but he grew to be my fav chara And Lovers and Souls... I think that no manga made me cry like a baby so much
    @nemine: Aaaaah, hands off of Tooru!!!
  7. Cannella
    Cannella
    May I join too?^^
    I love Rules :3 (and its side stories, of course!) Yay for Miyamoto Kano sensei!
    But I think we have a problem, since Tooru is also my favourite character... Maybe we can share it between us... or maybe not! *puts handcuffs to Tooru*
  8. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @Cannella: Of course, you can join, sweetie - in case you release those handcuffs And about the sharing...mmm...maybe we need some cute Tooru pic for free hugs?
    @nemine: nemineeeeee, you should upload here that beautiful pic you had as your siggy Since I kinda don't have many pics And no good ones only
  9. noone
    noone
    *sulks*

everybody wants tooru... ok, so he's angsty... therefore he's mine!

... anyway... what about bun?!! he's from WALKER, ok, but he's so cuuuuuute
  10. nemine
    nemine
    i fell in love when i saw Toorus eyes.... *nosebleed*
    ooh i have an idea! let's go to yorumis yaoi-clinic and clone Tooru! then we all can have one!
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast