aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @Canella: I will By the way, does that mean you are leaving Tooru to me?
    And there are such cute pics... Just where are they all from?? o_O
  2. Cannella
    Cannella
    No, you can't have him all for you!
    My pics are from the myspace site of Miyamoto Kano herself... now that I think about it, I hope I'm not doing anything bad sharing these pics with you. ^^;; *mumble*
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    OK, so I think he really should be to free use in here *sighs* But only hugging and patting allowed
    Oh, cool o_O Cause I know that some of them were in the manga files but there was text over them but these ones are nice and clear... Actually, I also really don't know if all the pics I have posted in the social groups are "according to aarinlaw"... *sighs*
  4. nemine
    nemine
    there's aarinlaw
    does that make me a aarin-criminal then? cos i'm famous for not following the laws...

and hmph. looks like we just have to learn how to share.. poor Tooru has so many ppl all over him
  5. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Whoa, aarincriminal here... o_O

Heh, you know the term gangrape, ne?
  6. Cannella
    Cannella
    Gangrape?! to my... er... our poor Tooru? Why no one told me?
  7. noone
    noone
    @all: no i don't like muraki. he's bad to my baby (tsuzuki )

and oh, tooru
    tooru's fine... but i am also starting to like yuki a lot. he's a quiet one, isn't he??

*sulking*

no one says anything about bun.... i like bun a whole lot!!! (baka daisuke, leaving him like that!)
  8. nemine
    nemine
    my msn-friend said that i'm like yuki

and that's what so great about muraki.. his badness <3

and yayy! gangrape!
  9. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Yay! I love Bun. But I just don't find him settling down with Satoru. I see him still screwing around with Daisuke.

Sweet minty jeebus, I didn't know Myamoto-sensei actually started a Myspace page so she could keep her evergrowing English fanbase updated on her works.
  10. Cannella
    Cannella
    @noone: I love Bun too! (Go see my profile ) Actually between Tooru and Bun it's a hard fight... They're both really cool. The only reason I didn't talk about Bun is that he doesn't belong to the Rules Universe...

@SunlilyQ: Yup, she did and I registered to Myspace only because of her.^^ She's a really nice and friendly person.
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast