aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. noone
    noone
    ... i saw the names before
    i know some and recognize them already everywhere i see them

which two countries??? i mean, what's the second one?
  2. nemine
    nemine
    well Romania was the first, and Bulgaria the second one.
    i bet both are wrong though.. hehe.. but i was in Dracula's castle when i was in Romania! so i have a good reason to come up with these
  3. noone
    noone
    it's NOT dracula's castle dammit it's a real-life medieval castle and not even haunted (by now you know which one i am in lol) and why is bulgaria one of the countries vampires are supposed to have spawned from?!
    stoker politely left bulgaria alone... *wishing he had done the same with us*

... got shy suddenly...
  4. nemine
    nemine
    i have noo idea where the Bulgaria came along. but it did. hell, i don't understand my mind [maybe because they are neighbor-countries]
    and well. i am happy that Stroker didn't left Romania alone! <3

whoa, well this was a bit off-topic talk.

and now; i am soo broud of myself! i finally finished Hydras chapter 4! now to the five i go!
  5. arinna
    arinna
    dracula's castle tourism can be so inventive.
  6. nemine
    nemine
    well, "draculas" castle wins home anytime. we have.. a brigde to sweden. and.. some old house built to some old russian dude before the war. whoa, what a sight.
  7. Fighter
    Fighter
    Hello
    I'm a big fan of Miyamoto Kano. Her art is beautiful and the characters and stories are great *__*

OT - I think it's only because of Stoker that Romania is viewed as the homeland of vampires, but I has made Romania world famous so I think thats a good thing
    My brain sucks so I always forget the details, but I think that Stoker had some other country in mind when writing the story, but then heard about lord Tepesh...
  8. nemine
    nemine
    'ey Fighter! was about time to see you here
  9. noone
    noone
    @fighter: no, he (bram stoker) visited transylvania (who was then included in the austriac empire then got taken back into romania.) vlad tepes (tepes=impaler) is a well known heroic historical figure. he was an ardent christian, fought the turks and had a few reigns (he could fight but couldn't keep on to his throne.) he died in exile in transylvania. he did NOT bite or suck people's blood. he DID use this method of execution by impaling. but he lived in the 15th century and the world was much crueler then. i don't doubt there were lots of other harsh rulers somewhere else.
    it's NOT a good thing to have a good ruler made into a horror-action movie theme. i think it's somehow demeaning.

lol, we spammed overmuch on tepes and vampires. chinese and japanese vampires aren't like the european and american vampires but i still hope this latest series of myiamoto kano's doesn't deal in vampires.

ghosts are ok. i would like to see a nice smexy angsty ghost story
  10. Fighter
    Fighter
    @nemine - Hehe, I'm slowly but surely infiltrating the community XD

There are ghost(ish) stories from Miyamoto Kano, but they are sad and not angsty.
    I would prefer angsty only cause the sad ones make me sad XD.
    And there was the one with the alien

@noone - I knew the most things about Tepes, and that he didn't suck blood is, well for me, kind of obvious. I apologize if I insulted you with my comment that it is a good thing that Romania is famous through the book, but I thought here about tourism, which is a great source of income for a country (sometimes I'm really a material person -_-.
    But, I was right! XD He wanted it to be Austria at first. (http://szekely.blogspot.com/2007/12/dracula.html)
    Oh, and I must make a confession, I didn't read the book -_- only saw the movie.
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast