... only ifi give him to you first. won't happen :3

any news on the story with tooru seme?
  2. nemine
    nemine
    pfft. Tooru is mine ^___^
    i even have an iPod named after him <3
  3. AshCat
    AshCat
    ah still working on it. I confess I'm holding up our other releases >_> things got busy at work etc but I'm trying to get caught up
  4. noone
    noone
    ...i keep checking hackthemainstream daily...

iwantyaoi

& ashcat

@nemine: want me to start -ing around?
  5. nemine
    nemine
    noone: whipping, yes please!
  6. AshCat
    AshCat
    Miyamoto Kano will be attending J-garden comic event in Tokyo this year but did not have time to draw any new dj this is sad b/c she was going to release the rest of the Bun dj she had up the teaser for on her website. Guess we'll have to wait till Comiket in August :/

Sensei will also not have a chapter in Mellow Mellow 5 just a pinup so another two month wait for Boy next door to come out.
  7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    *sobs* that's a long time *sits in a corner*
  8. noone
    noone
    two... months???... *gasp*

9. AshCat
    AshCat
    OMG this is so cool I had to share <3 So my friend Reppu was in Japan for J-garden and talked to sensei and Miyamoto Kano had brought a couple special posters just for some of us in our scanlation group and signed them and was nice enough to personalize some dj and sign it and then she wanted to say Hi to me so Reppu called me back and I got to say Hi to sensei!! she sounds really friendly <3 it was very loud so we only go tto say hi and how are you <3 and she spoke english to me (lol I know no japanese at all and live in USA) hehe but just wanted to share how *NICE* miyamoto kano is <3 it's so cool that she's a nice person along with being so talented!
  10. nemine
    nemine
    haha cool AshCat
    i was like.. happy for weeks after she left a comment on my myspace.. but you got to..like..talk to her O____O
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast