aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. AshCat
    AshCat
    Heh well it's not destroyed it just isn't valuable anymore. The spine is all broken and the book is sorta 'bent' not sure how to explain it's just what happens when you scan.

I can't read Japanese so I figured the Hydra compilations were no good to me overall if we didn't scanlate them so I could read it lol but I didn't scan until we had a really committed team ready to do it either >_>

We know Hydra 6a leaves off in a bad spot we hope to get 6b out in the next week
  2. noone
    noone
    *still in denial*

well, a book with "ears" is a well-read book so there's nothing to be said. i like the feel of those books... but to have the perfect manga and do that to it... my egoist self says cause except for that, i'd have a small chance of reading the story - but my bibliophile self says

3. AshCat
    AshCat
    hehe I draw the line at artbooks. I won't tear up my artbooks they just cost too much but I try to scan from them if it won't tear them up >_> but mostly that doesn't work.
  4. noone
    noone
    ... i don't think i'd be interested in artbooks lol. they're nice if one gets obsessed AND can get the mangas and all i guess (but since i don't usually get manga easily, artbooks don't give me "vibes" )
  5. Fighter
    Fighter
    @AshCat - *bows out of respect* I am too selfish to be able to do that to my doujinshis (especially if they were rare) XD
    But if I lived in Japan where you can buy 2nd hand manga for 105yen I would do I without problems

As, for Hydra ch 6a - I would like to strangle Ryuu -_- And I feel sorry for Hikaru
  6. AshCat
    AshCat
    Heads up Amayakana ch5 and Hydra 6b out tomorrow and if you use yaoi daily on lj it's up there now.
    Also... looking like 6 chapters to release for sensei's bday want to guess what they might be?
  7. noone
    noone
    more hydra?! or are we lucky and will get... te wo ?!

i would be

*bookmarking tomorrow for a day, amayakana *

(when's MK's bday? )
  8. AshCat
    AshCat
    Noone: hehe great guess Yes there is more Hydra (Heavenly, Ch7 and ch8 )
    Te wo... unfortunately no, got it to late to scanlate in time when we had all the chapters in progress. Feel free to keep guessing

June 15th
  9. Fighter
    Fighter
    Yay, more Hydra! *___*
    Waking up to find a new chapter of any Miyamoto Kano's mangas on yaoi daily is what makes me don't hate mornings so much Thank you! (and the whole team of course)
    I really would like that Ryuu and Hitomi come together...
  10. noone
    noone
    i don't go on yaoi daily because the pics take forever to load... and my dial-up hates me lol.

but hydra

*stalking the mainsite*
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast