1. noone
    noone
    *still stalking hehehe*

@ashcat:

EDIT on sunday: got them,
  2. AshCat
    AshCat
    glad you got the new releases!

BTW Lovers and Souls has been licensed by Duex so we can buy it in english this fall No word on licensing of Rules. It is a sticky situation, Duex's parent company in Japan had re-released Lovers and souls (with the Vanity DJ added to it) so it was easy for them to release Lovers and Souls n english as they already owned the license. Rules is owned by Chara - who are known to be difficult to work with on english licensing if you are not DMP/June. So it should be interesting to see what will happen with Rules ever being licensed!
  3. noone
    noone
    i thought rules is already licensed?!
    or did they announce it licensed and did nothing to publish it in english?
    oh come on kami-sama , i just found a great site so i can buy manga in my country actually... i need some divine help here (and a ton of money lol) to satisfy my addiction

EDIT: oh, oh, oh, and flowers cp 7 is so sad!!!!!!! it made me get a bit depressed - i mean... poor guy won't get actually cured, right? this is not curable... but he was so sweet. *waiting for flowers cp 1*

@ashcat: you guys are great
  4. arinna
    arinna
    yeah, i could swear it was licensed too! and i buy stuff from the same site, so lemme spend my cash, please!
  5. nemine
    nemine
    well.. to me it doesn't matter if it's licensed ot not. i have no money
    and i would have to order it online from some other country.. why can't we have some yaoi in here

ooh noone is gonna buy some manga in english O__O
    i am so moving in!

umm.. where did noone live again? XD
  6. arinna
    arinna
    yeah, taxes for ordering from another country are a bitch, i've done it too for years. but it's over now!

noone's country seems to be a secret
  7. nemine
    nemine
    a secret country *~*
    and yeah, i ordered my first volumes of loveless from damn england T__T
    and i think i would have to do the same with these.. so.. i just have to stick with scanlations a while longer. and then when i will be rich... i will order lots!
  8. AshCat
    AshCat
    As far as I know Rules hasn't been licensed. Sensei's licensed manga are:
    From Dramaqueen - Not/Love
    From Deux: Te wo, Please, Make me happy, Lovers and Souls

If anyone knows differently let me know

*hugs* sorry you are all having problems buying manga I know I've bought it for my friends and mailed it overseas as I live in USA. Luckily it's easy to buy here!
  9. noone
    noone
    lol. my country's no secret, i've spread it around this site
    but buying online is madness here, credit card is ruled out (not enough money and keeping balance sheets in order, in my part, i'm too scared to try again sorry). not to mention the niiiiiiiice "let's see what this girl has bought from abroad in this nice sealed package" post-opening policy for imported books.

where, you ask again
    the vampire's homeland. that's why i hate vampire stories. nevermind me.

soooo mangaupdates doesn't list rules as licensed dammit, i thought it was. i wonder why. maybe the walker series and the rules universe got mixed in my mind...

*deep sigh*
  10. nemine
    nemine
    vampire stories<3
    mweh, when you say vampires homeland, i get two countries in my mind.
    yeaah. i just came to spam. you ppl are too silent!

and heh, before ashcat joined in this group, i didn't pay any attention to those who scan/translate/etc. the mangas.. but now, i see your name everywhere
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast