aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. argona
    argona
    hello everyone!nice to meet u all!
    byakuya sama is my most fav character and I love this pairing so here I am!^^
  2. shattered
    shattered
    yay another recruit! welcome!

hey there argona! tell us, are you for byakuya x renji or renji x byakuya? artemis would certainly wanna know
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING YET!!!!

Welcome, argona XD I promise to like you even if you aren't into the RIGHT order of that pairing at all.

Byakushi is my favorite character, too, btw XDD
  4. shattered
    shattered
    oh but you would have *eventually* i was just saving you the trouble
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    This has the infamous whittling scene plus some commentary from the vid-maker XD And some ShuuYumi to also make me happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIcGZswvHY
  6. shattered
    shattered
    LOL i thought the same things whenever nova and chad were on together! i wonder if there's a chad x nova doujin?
  7. argona
    argona
    actually I prefer the uke byakuya!
    he is so cold and high and mighty all the time that I think he makes a perfect uke!
    and renji a shy seme?he is too noisy all the time but I'm sure that just a cover!hehehe
  8. shattered
    shattered
    hehe ... artemis would love you now
  9. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    ArtemisMS-
    LOL Those are some great scenes. Ah how nice the animation of Renji used to be! These days were lucky if they even remember to add all his tatoos?!

So did you all ever come up for a reasonable explaination to get Ren/Bya wrestling in the mud?

I've never seen a Chad/Nova doujin, but If I ever come across one, I promise to post it. There is a woman who writes Renji/Nova fanfic that's pretty hot.
  10. arinna
    arinna
    *shuns argona*
Page 18 of 91 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast