aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Okay, added it to my siggy ... we will see if that brings in anymore talkative members XD
  2. shattered
    shattered
    seems like misty only ducked in for a quick emoticon fix and skedaddled again ...

fingers crossed! if there are enough byaren fans to make a lj community, i'm sure that there are more who just dont know about this place!
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah and I added a message at the beginnings of three of my stories!! I hope it works *prays*

*sniff* Misty thinks she's too good for this club
  4. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Let's see both naked in a tub of mud....
    Well how about a new spa opening in the real world or Seireitei either one. Lots of spas have huge mud tubs for patrons. The really expensive ones even have huge tubs of chocolate. Oh the visions swimming through my head.. I think I need a cold shower. *runs off*
  5. shattered
    shattered
    ooooh! like an onsen made of hot mud! i've seen those on tv in a travel program once!! so that's also likely! and it'll be all theraputic for the body and mind so both of them will have glowing skin when the mud comes off

... and even better if someone, say ... yachiru (?) plays a practical joke and pours aphrodisiacs in the mud ....
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah yeah yeah!!! I like the way you ladies think. Keep those brain cells churning. Ahh but how to get them to start wrestling? Well, Renji, in the mud, naked ... he's gonna wanna wrestle. Let's say he had a little sake first, so he thinks, well, no one else is here, I'll just wrestle with taichou. YOSH!!! Although the Yachiru-practical joke-aphrodisiac idea is great too
  7. shattered
    shattered
    maybe once byakuya has had a bit of sake, he starts to be a bit possessive and demanding and when renji tries to leave coz he's had enough and is starting to feel a bit 'hot', byakuya tackle-wrestles him to stay
  8. shattered
    shattered
    ... or byakuya gets angry and starts to hit renji coz poor renji, in a drunken state, mistook byakuya's gigai for the real thing and possibly starts to do *things* that gets byakuya jealous deep down

LOL just trying to imagine byakuya's gigai if it were the kind that shinigami women's society designed ...
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL Somehow I can't envision stuffy puffy Taichou tackle-wrestling anyone But the idea is appealing, so, so appealing...

Ohh did they actually design one or are you just speculating?? I think whenever he uses a gigai it's always in a suit *lame* Although I did read one fanfic where his gigai was ... hmm, either it was a woman or he was dressed as a woman, and guys at a bar were hitting on him and he was SOOOOO super pissed LOL It was hilarious.
  10. shattered
    shattered
    sake can do lots and also loosen some inhibitions

just speculating, unfortunately kubo was not kind enough to grace us with an actual byakuya gigai like the funny ones for division 11

it would be easier if he just sliced up everyone with senbonzakura, NO one can hit on bya-kun other than renji
Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast