aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. arinna
    does it mean i have to start reading the manga, if i want to see some action?!? i swore i wouldn't do it, or else the anime is going to be completely ruined for me
  2. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    That's why I don't read the manga, either...when I start with the anime I never read the manga. ^^' well, unless the manga goes on and the anime doesn't.
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    arinna ~ depends on what you mean by "action." I think the "action" we would ALL love to see isn't going to be in either the manga or the anime
  4. shattered
    shattered
    ooooh the manga umm ... no i cant say anything damn it you guys dont freaking read it

yeah too bad theres never gonna be any 'our kind of action' in the anime/mangaverse T__T but we can always have doujins and fanfics!
  5. shattered
    shattered
    yes i have gone mad ... i actually dared to watch the bleach dub for ep 52 ... its the one where renji fights byakuya and curiosity got the better of me ... aside from some laughing-arse-off-ness at the pronounciation of everything and anything japanese >_< (although byakuya said 'bankai' right. it seems that renji cant for some reason) it was quite ok. mostly. at least those 2 are anyways. the dude who played rikichi was just i dont really want to remember that horror.

anyways, after reading the shuu/renji fic (and a surprisingly excellent one) from stark-black ... it got me wondering what byakuya's zanpakutou form is. are they all animals like sort of a primal state? we've only seen zangetsu and zabimaru so theres no concensus (ichigo might be different to everyone with a bearded dude, but renji could also be the odd one out with a monkey)
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I have always imagined Senbonzakura as a beautiful woman ... not sure why. Probably because she was personified that way in a couple fanfics I've read. I see her as a beautiful, silver-haired woman ... the only person in the entire world who can talk down to Byakuya and get away with it
  7. arinna
    arinna
    @Artemis - i meant "action" as in "god, i'm bored with the endless hueco mundo arc, where everyone just runs around and gets beaten by silly-looking low-class arrancar" - i REALLY want something to happen.

Senbonzakura must be a woman (no man can get away with taking the form of a swirl of pink cherry blossoms). but it's such a conflicting notion the tough guys get men as zanpakuto buddies and poor Byakushi gets a girl. moreover, i imagine someone mischievous, the Yoruichi kind of mischievous, who would probably pull his leg with every chance she gets

there's Bya-sama and his lady sword http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...enbonzakur.jpg

as smexy as ever ...
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    hahaha I know what you meant, I just "perverted" your words I know, I agree, the action is soooo boring right now; that's why I skipped through both fights in the last episode *yawn*

Ahh, yes, the case for seme Bya becomes increasingly difficult once we begin talking about the girly pink flower power Senbonzakura No, seriously, I think she's defnitely a girl, and oh my god, the idea that she's a cute little imp like Yachiru is just too CUTE! And explains maybe why Byakuya is so mildly tolerant of her XDD

And OMG Byakuya is RIPPED!!!! Strategically placed sword, eh? In your dreams, honey
  9. shattered
    shattered
    wow he's so pretty there! and very nice strategic placement of his senbonzakura
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Is it just me or does Bya-kun look like a lovely merman in that pic?
Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast