aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I know!

I think I laughed the hardest though when Renji suddenly pops up: "Come pick my roooses!" And I think you know personally how darned difficult it is to find "non-straight-faced" Byakuya
  2. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Celtic-
    The Renji-Nova pairing is from them both living with Urahara. It's just basically plotless sex anyway of 2 hot red-heads so I didn't complain.

arinna-
    That's adorable!! Thanks for sharing it.

artemis-
    I like both ideas. Are you going to write either one or is this just fun speculation?

Ok I can do Byakuya as uke, but with a woman's voice is so wrong!!! LOL! Damn iit though that video makes me want to break out my old soul society arc and watch all that beautiful art strut across the screen.

shattered-
    I think i might have already told you. But I love your little comic.
  3. shattered
    shattered
    now i'm interested in that renji/nova fic
  4. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    first off im new so everyone
    second i must ultimately thank shattered for introducing me to this group.
    i love byakuya and renji a lot ^^ they are just too sexy for words
  5. shattered
    shattered
    welcome to this wonderful place too chamorrican!
    you'll find that those who prefer uke!byakuya are quite outspoke here but you wont be ostracised if you prefer an uke!renji
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Nooo, no more writing for me, not until I finish up The Prince and the frickin' Rebel Assuming I ever DO finish the stupid thing...

Welcome chamorrican!!!!! Yes, I am probably the loudest uke!Bya fan around, but I am not mean about it (mostly, haha); the uke!Renji people would be just as glad to have you in their camp
  7. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    artemis: oh man i know! i have read im pretty sure everyone of ur fanfics *beams with pride* i really really love hot for teacher! i have read the thing i think 2x already and each time i find that i love it even more ^^.
    shattered: really! to me i dont mind which is uke and which is seme just as long as its these two ^^ ... (although thinking of the high and mighty Capt. byakuya being pounded into the mattress by our fav badass loudmouth Lt. renji isnt too bad either )
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    charmorrican, I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!! Also, you have exquisite reading tastes No, really, I'm blushing, I'm blushing ... haha, I'm glad you like my fics XD

I love to see Byakuya being on top every now and then, but that doesn't keep him from being uke in my book
  9. shattered
    shattered
    @chamorrican ~
    byakuya being pounded into the mattress by our fav badass loudmouth Lt. renji

...that's exactly why an uke!byakuya is waaaaay better
  10. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    @ artemis: hahaha ur welcome u should be blushing because ur works are really good. (they arent smut filled but i like them! ... hmmm which gets me thinking can u write a smut-filled peice of them i would love to read one if u could *best puppy eyes*)
    @ shattered: yes i can see that. but like i said i really dont mind. both are too sexy for their own good and when they are together its just .... *the heavens open up and a choir of angels start to sing* ... magical
Page 20 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast