aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Link
    Nah I didn't mean it that way... since you can cook so well, you can teach me And you know what is moving fast?.... nah don't want to get into the details with you wearing only an apron >_<

And that dude you draw look hot lol, random encounter on the beach?
  2. sas399
    sas399
    yeah, that pic reminds me a bit of the dudes I see swimming their asses off monday-nights (you can draw real well, MC)

Big Birthday Party in februari sounds really good !!
    I love baking.... cookies, cakes, full blown theme-'taarten' !
    My only lack: I can't for the life of me bake some decent oliebollen :'(
    (Can you teach me MC???) *big puppy eyes*

hehe, boys, you know it is dangerous to flirt around in a yaoi forum ??!! Before you know it, your first date takes place in a crowd of fan-girls in full-blown 'KAWAII'-mode.... *whispers* so be careful 'k?
  3. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    XD lmao. And Link just cause I say I can cook it doesn't mean it is really so and that you should think so (we cover all the reasons for this in our first year of Comparative Literature) And you wouldn't like me in an apron??? Oo your the first guy ever to say that too me... I feel kinda hurt.... what is this strange throb in my chest???

And I've always enjoyed to cook... dunno why... I just did XD. And I make the pies for the birthdays in the family (xcept my own... my parents won't allow me, cause you shouldn't make a cake for your own bday.) I also know how to make some Indonesian food (although I'm still learning that) and I know how to bake a lot of stuff.

And Saskia of course I'll teach you ^^ (it's not really that hard Oo... at least I don't think so XD) a few questions about the whole fritter thing:

what kind of fritter-mix do you use?
    what kind of oil do you use?
    what kind of method you use to make them? (like do you have a frying pan or just heat up some oil in a pan on the stove? -which is really messy and nasty and makes your entire house smell-)

and We'll be careful, thanks for your concern ^^
  4. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    and the drawing... I dunno I just drew it... The face is kinda ****ed up I think. Still it isn't bad. I have some more, but I'm going to post them later (cause they belong to my fanfictions and I need to post them on particular times XD and those have not yet arrived XD)

I've started a new fic btw. For all you horn dogs who want to read it. I called it kind of playfully: 'If anyone can, Sasuke can'. I thought it was a funny name XD. Well here is the link

If anyone can, Sasuke can.
  5. Link
    Link
    Whoah, what a cliffhanger o.0 That story can go towards so many directions I just hope Sasuke will get what he always wanted!

And Mac, did I ever say I never liked you in an apron? o.0 okok just forget about me and go help Saskia bake her fritters
  6. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Link:
    "(...).... nah don't want to get into the details with you wearing only an apron >_<"

and thank you for reading my story and I'll do my best to give Sasuke what he wants

and of course you can join us ^^, if you like
  7. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    Had 3 pages to read, again.

About another meeting: For me, at least in the new year. And absolutely not on the first sunday of any month (for I'll have to work then). December itself is cramped full of family business, work, and birthdays (My mother, both grandmothers and an aunt :P)

@Mcdenno: It's actually kinda cute you like to cook. I usually think of cooking as something obligatory. But it's cute to see a guy who likes to cook.

Awful word though "cooking"; I always type 'cock' in first instance

And, sorry to say, but your drawing is not my style. It's not bad, but I really hate guys that wear those 'ballenpitsers'. I like a boxer short or boxer brief a hell lot more.
  8. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    A guy has to have the body for it. But if he has... well... if he were my boyfriend I don't think I would allow him to walk in anything else *licks his lips* and you have to pick the right one (there are some really ugly ones out there) I personally don't wear them (I really don't have the figure to pull that off) still a hot guy in a nice pair of speedo's can hop into my bed any time ^^
  9. sas399
    sas399
    I think a guy who can cook is the ultimate
    My hubby seduced me with his salmonpie *sighs contentedly*
    Love goes through the stomach alright!

And MC: I tried it all: pan on the stove, frituurpan, you name it. Stinks all the same, I rather do it in the 'bijkeuken' with the outside-door open so the smell can leave that way.
    I usually use an instant-mix, as I don't have a clue what to add from scratch

But you know, I'm just spoiled! Where I used to live, the grampa from across the road had been a baker, and had this amazing (secret) recepy for oliebollen. And when he baked them, he always baked a few for us too. I am never ever going to be able to bake oliebollen that can compare (unless you can teach me of course, because I love eating good oliebollen)

And Sander, come join me watch the swimming team on mondays... .there's lots of guys who look yummy wearing speedo's *licks lips*, but then.... if it's not your taste, it's not your taste (all the more for us, right MC???hehehe )

And Sander: about typing about cooking: it's just like some freudian slip, ne?
  10. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    Where I live, we don't really do oliebollen, we do appelbeignets (that's disks of apple, covered in a kind of dough (which has old beer in it), then baked in the 'frituurpan'). And my grandma always makes tons of waffles

Well, I certainly like pools, all those half naked guys. But I hate my eyes; I really should get lenses. I put my glasses off when swimming (would be pretty dumb to leave them on), but then I don't see much more than faint skin-coloured blurry figures But I think it's just a matter of taste. But I have to be honest: I like my guys most when they don't wear anything at all