aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    >> then apparently he is not so homophobic as you thought XD. and yeah they should bring Asian screen back on mtv I miss that, there used to be such great movie's on there... or at least bloody ones XD
  2. lonelychou
    lonelychou
    i have a friend who just found out for sure that he's gay...
    and he'd like to meet some guy's from the netherlands to talk with...
    he talks a lot with me ofcours but i'm a girl and there are things boys can share with other boys rather than with girls...

so...are there any guys out here who would like to talk with him and well...help him a bit...?
  3. Toran
    Toran
    Wooehooe, haha, yeah Yaoi on tv would be very nice but i don't see that happen soon:P but, thank god we can buy yaoi on the internet:P and watch yaoi on the internet, i looovee internet:P
  4. quetzallovesboy
    quetzallovesboy
    Maybe I'll have to study communication and marketing technology then, just so I can get more anime on dutch tv !
  5. Link
    Link
    Haha, so much talk about yaoi on dutch tv I just find it so strange that in Japan it is so common.....

Lets see how we can accomplish this mission:
    First, we need to advertise more yaoi, start yaoi clubs, open dutch yaoi forums on the internet. And maybe someone can write a book and advertise it on De Wereld Draait Door or Pauw&Witteman. We need more academics and yaoi professors who are able to explain the yaoi phenomenon (well in the US and Japan are a large amount of those people)

Secondly we need to have a political voice (!) Jup, someone in parliament or in the local municipality has to come up for our rights! Those yaoi clubs can have demonstrations in front of the ministry of education and media.... Don't forget that international pressure from Japan or the US or maybe even the EU and United Nations can back us up. Freedom of expression are part of the Human rights, yup we have to FIGHT for it

And finally, we need someone who is eventually in the council of television media programmes, for example someone who is in charge of Jetix. He or She in the end has control what to broadcast. And moneys for advertisement is the most important, so they will only broadcast something which many will watch! So, we all have to go watch when they broadcast!!!

I think my dream is getting out of hand...
  6. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    well I'm a writer, thinking about going pro, so that writer part you got covered ^^. And I'm someone who doensn't have a lot of problems with advocating the gay agenda ^^.

If you want to rate my work, just check out 'perfectly Unplanned' here on aarin ^^ (hey I managed to squeeze in a little commercial for myself XD)

@lonelychou: well if you can convince him to join this forum he'll have us to talk to ^^. and I don't mind talking to a new found queer ^^. (and yeah I'm a guy XD)
  7. Link
    Link
    @MC denno I just skipped to the good parts *joking*, nicely phrased sentence:
    << His fingers lightly dip in between Naruto’s cheeks. Naruto grunts appreciatively. Sasuke lets his fingers wander deeper between them. Naruto gasps as Sasuke finds his pink hole.>>
  8. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    =^^= I'm a perv I know... I do my best XD. Still that part you picked out is just one of the few that contain actual sex. (honest to god XD) And the good parts are nice... sometimes I think hardly anyone reads my story and the skip just from sex scene to sex scene XD.

btw. I added a link to the people who want to read it (noticed I forgot to do it last time), it isnt a final version though I am rewriting and correcting some stuff. I'll promise to publish it completely once it is done ^^ (like in a pdf or something)

the link ^^:

Perfectly Unplanned
  9. Link
    Link
    Well that is great a PDF I'll print it out 2 pages per sheet and double sided at my school computer, so it will feel like i'm reading a real book... I rather read from paper than from a computer screen. Btw, it would be fun if you can squeeze some illustrations in that pdf enough naruto&sasuke dojinshin available huh.

But how do you write those stories. Do you have a plan in mind before you began that book? Or do you change the plot constantly whenever you write?

One more thing, your english is amazing for someone who is Dutch o.0 Or are you not native Dutch?
  10. Toran
    Toran
    Damn, yeah i'm reading your story now too:d and it's really cool. and very funny too haha.