aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    The time we'll be going to the pann party is 22.30. And btw, you can buy your tickets now! be fast cause they are quickly sold out!
  2. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    Hiya!!

It's been quite a while since I last visited this place; but I heard there was a meeting in Rotterdam!!! Though I dont live there anymore, since 1 week (had to back to school in Limbabwe *cries*), I'd still very much like to come over. Do we need to apply for anything, or is just stating that I'll be there enough? :P And a pann party! Whoosh! But there's also Gay Palace on saturdays in Rotterdam, perhaps for those.... .

Anyway: I'll be there the 20th, whether you like it or not! *giggle*
  3. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Yay! Sander! Thanks for spamming Mac. ^^
  4. Boon
    Boon
    Hi I'm kinda new here and currently try to figure out how this forum works (it's kinda chaotic, but choas is good in it's own very special way)
  5. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    Hi Boon

Welcome on Aarin and in the Dutch yaoi fans group! Eventually you will find out how the site works or just only understand the basics like I still do after being here for more then a year:P
  6. Mimos
    Mimos
    Welcome, Boon

And yeah... I'm always late. How has everyone been doing?
  7. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hi Boon, have you contacte Vero already? ^^ Anyways, good to see you here too.

Mimos! How've you been? How're you doing? Are you coming to the next meeting again, maybe? ^^ Ow, and I've been fine. Just had a field week. Running around in the Drents Friese wold searching for roe deer ****, tracks and birds and getting cold, sweaty and muddy. Lovely. ^^"
  8. Boon
    Boon
    @Wolfje: Not yet, I have been lazy&busy the last few day's

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome
  9. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    I had such a nice time on the Yaoi con this weekend. I never knew there were so many of us in the Netherlands. Now I was wondering what the general opinion on the yaoi con was. Did you go there? And what did you think of the Yaoi con?
  10. Chinadolly
    Chinadolly
    Hi, I'm new and trying to figure out how things work around here. They sure make it difficult for a newbie with that pointing system and banking account and... well, nevermind.

Yaoicon was amazing. I really enjoyed it and had a great time and I know my friend did too.