aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Ahhh, it was really weird, how I lost my voice!! I had a cold, and I said to my friend: "I hope I don't lose my voice..." And then... like, 10 minutes later... it was gone. I could only squeek. ^^
  2. Link
    Link
    @ kreatio You lost your voice? Haha for some that may be a blessing ^_^ nah kidding...

@ kimi-kun I can't imagine that Yaoi has even conquered this part of the globe. That is just so wonderful to hear. Now I have to wait till I zap around on tv and suddenly see junjo romantica on Jetix
  3. Toran
    Toran
    ooeee Junjou romantica on jetix, i don't think so Link:P hahaha then we will have an whole new population here on Aarin, childeren who like yaoi:P lol that would be scary though:P
  4. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    yeah you'd start flirting with someone on-line and it turns out to be an 6 year old kid O.O
  5. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    weren't there some 9/12 year yaoi fans at this forum one time? XD
    they all got banned of course (or are older now) but I guess some people
    are very pervy at a young age! ^^

Anyway, I'd love to see some boys lovin' on late night MTV or something! XD
  6. chemical99
    chemical99
    hahah that would be weird something like that on jetix, would be nice to see some good anime or something on tv though but even if that came along they'd probably dub it to dutch *dies*
    So awful when they do that.
  7. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    ^^ true, but I doubt the conservative ppl in parlement would allow it on day time TV. They are sure to ask some stupid questions about that -.-'. and with all those Christian parties ... I doubt they would allow it.

And yeah some late night boy loving on mtv. Asian gay night XD
  8. SilverBaby
    SilverBaby
    yaoi on tv ?!.. what a wonderful dream !!.. but it's just that: a DREAM as in not going to become reality (at least not anytime soon) and I would only be able to look when I'm all alone, my family and friends do NOT share my love for yaoi.. but if it should appear on tv (a miracle, I know) it would be on mtv, very very late at night..

although, I did see the movie Gohatto on Ned 1 when I was younger.. I never got to see the end, when my mother realized it was a gaymovie she made me change the channel ..

btw: my guess is that there are a lot of young pervs, I mean (most) children are already having sex at a very young age
  9. chemical99
    chemical99
    They could at least get asian screen back on mtv or something, tv now is just so boring XD
  10. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Hah, yaoi late at night ^^ I would stay up to see THAT! I'd ask one of my friends over.. He's a total homophobe -.- *pfft* But just wait, i'll get him off it! He DOES like two girls together, though. Silly, silly friend...