aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. choc0dream
    I dun wanna sound stupid, but like, it says there are 999 replies. So that means THIS post is the 1000th reply, which mean Link jus tmade the 1000th post right? o.O or is that just stupid?
  2. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    page hundred-and-one MUAHAHAHAHAH I am so non conformist by refusing to post on page 100, page 101 is sooo much cooler :P. And yes you can send me an e-mail with all your pictures and I will send them to all participants of the aarin day (or at least those I have the e-mail address of, who are mostly friends of ppl who did sign up and who probably will receive them )

See you all when I see you,

mac.
  3. migz
    migz
    *shrugs* I wouldnt mind to show the world the pics of me and my pretty collar though XD
  4. Whatsifsowhatsit
    Whatsifsowhatsit
    No, you're right choc0dream! You had the 1001st post! Congratulations :P And yes, Link had the 1000th. Makes sense too, if you think about it :P
  5. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Haha, Migz the exhibitionist. (blows raspberry) Next time we'll arrange for a stage to be placed in a public place and I'll make sure to bring a chain or something. ^_- Then you can have some fun. (Buhahaha!)

And yes, the 1001st page is so much more cooler. ^^
  6. whispers
    whispers
    I knew I should have found my way back to this community ealier. *was tottaly bored on 14th and wanted to go to the meeting so much*
    Is there a topic dedicated to the meeting? I know there was one where people were saying where and when they want to meet, but is there something about the actual meeting? *doesn`t know how to find her way around aarinfantasy*

>.<
  7. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hm, at the main page there's a link, ow wait here it is... (posts link)

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f18/t9...ng_2009_a.html

The last meeting was on the 14th, but there's a new one in may, or so it seems. ^^
  8. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hello everyone,

I just found out someone has posted a film with me in it of the aarin meeting on youtube. I must say that I am not at all amused. First and for most because I have not been told of this film, not warned about it, nor does the one who made it even have the decency to ask if he/she could post it on the web. I ask you kindly if you would please remove this movie from youtube (and other places you might have placed it.) It might be normal where you come from, but I very much dislike having my privacy violated in such a way.

It might be all in good fun and games, still I greatly dislike the fact that it has happened without my know about nor my consent. During and after the meeting I (and my fellow picture takers and organisers) go to great length to protect the privacy of the participants, so that everyone can enjoy the day without the fear of having their mugshot displayed on the world wide web.

If the creator or the poster of the film would be so kind to remove it from youtube, I would be most grateful,

Mac.
  9. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Again I want to mention that I dislike the fact that the video has been posted on Youtube without my consent and without any regard for my privacy and that of others. I will state it once more clearly I want that video removed from any website it maybe on. I don't care if it is set on private or placed upon the remotest corner of the entire world wide web where only that someone who posted it. I don't want it posted.

Again I find it very rude and very inappropriate that it has been posted. I went through great lengths to protect everyone's privacy; simply because not everyone likes seeing themselves back on the internet. I request you have that same decency.

Also I want who ever made and/or posted the picture to contact me so we can discuss this matter further. I am not amused and quite insulted. I have not been informed, asked if it was ok to post it or in any other way notified that this was going on.

To be honest I pretty pissed of that this has happened. It might be normal from where you come from, but not where I am from. It is a violation of my privacy. You might post any video or movie with your own mugshot if you wish, that is non of my business, but when you wish to post video's with images of others I think you can at least have the decency to ask that person permission, for it his or her face before the camera and not yours.

So in short; I want the movie completely removed from youtube and any other website it may be on and next to that I would like it if the person who made and/or posted the video to contact me.

Mac.
  10. choc0dream
    choc0dream
    For anyone that gets scared of MC now - I'll take the blame XD LEt's say it was a moment of insanity that drove me to do that <.<;; but the movie hasn't been on longer than an hour, maybe two, so I hope you guys aren't too mad at me..
    Now I only have one problem: how do I let you guys see the film? It's too big for a mail, youtube is not an option *gets depressed by only thinking of it* I heard someone say something about photobucket, does anyone know something about this? Is it safe enough? Or any other options?? XD