aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Mauw
    Mauw
    ow Rukin thats hard
    *hug* were here for you.
  2. choc0dream
    choc0dream
    Not really sure where to post it (and I hate breaking silences o.o), but.. does anyone know how many people are coming to the meeting on valentine? And maybe like, how late and where and **** like that.. or is it way to early to ask *is just really nervous already x.x*
  3. migz
    migz
    last time it was on 12:00 hours 0.o
    and it was like 16 people...
    I think we got more this time...
  4. Mauw
    Mauw
    *cries in corner*
    I wanna come tooooo! if only a friend woul come with me my parents would say it was ok T-T
  5. sas399
    sas399
    @choco... Why don't you ask Mac? He's the one who knows all (at least about Valentines) I'm informed he will send an e-mail to all of us who said we were coming... so just relax. it's still more than one week away
  6. choc0dream
    choc0dream
    More than 20 people - at least then people will notice me less right? o.o
    Hmm, more than a week isnt helping XD like - it's damn busy week. First I pissed off my boss by taking off (today as well to go to 'open dagen'), then I'm gonna be damn busy till wednesday cuz then I have my PWS presentation (NOOOO!!!) then I have a fieldtrip on friday (to musea I have seen at least 4 times already) and then, finally, on saturday (when I will be exhausted XD) I'm gonna meet you guys and I'm gonna seriously and totally freak out about it. I know~!! I'm gonna stalk you guys so I dun have to talk to you and have you guys look at me and talk to me and..... o.o
    Wauw, I'm not only stressed, I'm pathetic! Luckily I have so much 'zelfkennis'
    *sigh* what a weird post - Im officialy bored now >.<
  7. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    I'd soooo much like to come too, but it just isn't possible for me. I'll be working when you're having fun; not fair! I hope next meeting will be in the very near future - but at least 4 weeks from now. I can't ask a day off if it's less than 4 weeks in the future
  8. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    @choco: Haha, your post was fun. Don't worry to much (which you probably will anyway). No one bites (well, there is one acception, apparently - but ignore that bit). ^^ I'm sure it will be fun though. And if you have a busy week, there are loads of things to distract you, neh? Hope to see you there (or, if you want, I'll look the other way ^_-)
  9. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hello everyone,

as promised I have made a poll allowing you to cast your vote on which picture should become the new Dutch Yaoi fans Banner!!! please cast your vote's now!!

Find the poll >>here<<
  10. choc0dream
    choc0dream
    An... exception? o.O That's it!! *runs off crying* nah, I'm strong!! sorta, you know. NO! Think strong thoughts!! XD

You might freak out by looking at me, but it you have to, sure - just dun stare xP
    Well, yeah, HELL YEAH! But at least I just had the most stressful part (PWS! presentation)

Hmm, at least I know two freaks who are gonna be there. Wait! Did I say freaks? o.O NO! (I forgot to inculde mysel - three freaks YAY!)