aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Whatsifsowhatsit
    Whatsifsowhatsit
    Wow, what a lot of posts in this topic...

Hey I joined this group! Hi!
  2. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Heyyy welcome in the group! We are on page 100!!
  3. Whatsifsowhatsit
    Whatsifsowhatsit
    Hey, yeah with my post being the first here! ::gloats::

And thanks!
  4. Link
    Link
    Haha, Vince (can I call you this?) you don't only have the first post on page 100, but I believe you posted the 1000th post on this thread o.0 Dang, that's like hitting a jackpot!

Enjoy your stay
  5. choc0dream
    choc0dream
    Hey, welcome! ^^
    I want a post on page 100 too!! X3
    oh, you have a nice way of doing your text btw. Most people just do it to the side, you do it in the middle. Yay! you're special xP
    jupjup, agree with Link, have fun~! ^^ *-hugs-*
  6. choc0dream
    choc0dream
    I uploaded some pictures on here to show you people, but suddenly realised you guys might not want it! o.O Does anyone feel really uncomfortable with it? I can send the pictures through email if there is someone who doesn't like it, I'll take everything off immediately!
  7. Link
    Link
    Haha, that is a funny way to ask people for consent when you already published them >_<

I think it's best to give them all to Mac by e-mail and he will just redistribute them by e-mail! Since he has all of ours, if I am correct

Btw, thanks for the lovely pictures! I will cherish them ^_^
  8. choc0dream
    choc0dream
    Delete my other message! xD Link came with a brilliant idea!! ^^ and asking you people if you want your pictures online AFTER I posted them is a bit unfair actually <.< so, I guess then I'll be sending everything to mac *troublesome* xD but you guys will get it! ^^
    Oh, can we please keep the groupsphoto?? o.o it's too lovely to delete!! heehee
    OHohoh!! I also have a film! Really cute~! X3 its of mac and charlatan (three guesses what they're doing - hint: they would have never been able to without the wonderful migz)
  9. Whatsifsowhatsit
    Whatsifsowhatsit
    Wouldn't it have been the 1001st post? That seems more logical to me. But still! Quite an achievement >.>

Thx for the welcome choc0dream
    Uh-oh, somehow the centered text looks ugly in this format! But I guess I can't stop it now :P
    I don't like to look at myself in pictures, but I'm fine with it being posted :P I'll just look at everyone else.
  10. Link
    Link
    You are right, only 10 posts fit on page, so that's 1001 haha, meaning choco has the 1000th lol

Are there more people who made pictures that day? Must be some who has a better groups photo?