aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Wolfje87
    Hehe, well this forum sure moves fast... Catching up can be fun though, since the subjects differ so much. Keeps things interesting.

@Link and Nihmmie: I never went to actually celebrate Carnaval... But OMG! A walking Twistersheet?! *doubles over laughing* That's great! Hee hee.
  2. Mimos
    Mimos
    yay, 900th post, let's get to the 1000
  3. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    YEEH, I just called my boss, and I'll be able to come to the meeting!!! xD xD I told him my grandparents were holding their 50th marriage-anniversary, which actually was 2 months ago (but he doesn't have to know that ofcourse )

@ Wolfje;
    Yeah, some carnaval outfits are just hilarious. My mother still wants me to dress up like a doorknob or a match (lucifer), for instance (I'm actually going like a kind of geisha, a bit more traditional )
  4. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    @the10thplague: Hm, well I could give a long preach on how it's wrong to lie and stuff but I'm just too glad you will be able to come The more people the more fun

I don't do carnaval but I do like to dress up for Halloween and the fantasy fair. The only thing is I don't do scary costumes. I have to live with Wolfje on an everyday bases. And seeing my own walking dungeon *Toran* several days of the weak is enough scary things for me. I like to wear dresses *gets a dreamy look on her face*
  5. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    Well, I have to admit that I do feel slightly bad about it that I lied.... It's been quite some time since I lied like that. (I actually did say I was going to Utrecht). But I don't think he'd accept the truth, nor would I if I were him. But please don't get a wrong idea about me; I ususally don't lie. This was just an exception. (I was actually lucky to do it over the phone, if he were to see me, he'd have known I was lying. My face is very obvious when I lie; I don't have a 'poker face' )
  6. Nihmmie
    Nihmmie
    all for good cause :P "een leugentje om bestwil" cause a yaoi meeting a good cause in my book... To bad I won't be able to join again... if it were in july *hint :P* cause i'll go on holidays to holland. Sounds wierd, meh.
  7. Link
    Link
    Oh that's so funny.. a holiday to Holland >_< How far away are you anyway?

And Sander, dun worry about that, if you never lie in your life you would be lying yourself huh
  8. Mimos
    Mimos
    I'm glad you're coming 10th
    You shouldn't feel bad about lying though
  9. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    @10th I didn't want you to feel bad about yourself. I think everybody lies sometimes.
  10. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Oo I wouldn't even consider it lying, just a slight alteration of the truth or an adaptation of it. Your own interpretation of events that have occurred XD (enough ways to twist it for you? ;P) and it's cool you are going to come

mac.