aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Nihmmie
    Nihmmie
    @ ANW, I hated it, never saw the point in learning how a toilet flushes...and we had this god awful teacher who could not keep order, and was boring and yadda

@Erian: I'm old... like in 21 years old... *cries*
  2. ChibiYunie
    ChibiYunie
    17. Will be 18 in July. Finally adulthood. I'm ofcourse the youngest here XD
  3. Erian
    Erian
    @Nihmmie: 21 is not old, silly! :P it's a young age of opportunities! ^^
    @Chibi: aaaww huggles for our cute youngster ^^ not that much difference in age though lol
  4. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    ANW? Grin, it was just called natuurkunde and Scheikunde when I was in highschool. I liked it. I was not good at it but otherwise I would have to do classes like Caring and welfare *zorg en welzijn* I can't deal with sick people *The only thing caring I'm capable of doing is patting and sitting with people ask Wolfje:P* or economics *I can't handle figures* or learn to speak French. So I was quite happy following classes about ANW.

@Estroyer: La corda d oro is a reverse harem but watch primo passo before second passo. It beats most harem animes because I think the girl is more like able.*I do like all the harem animes though, but I tend to dislike the girls in it because they always need help with everything* Although harukanaru is not so bad.

@Erian: I am 22
  5. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    @ Maskelle: Nah, we still have "natuurkunde" and "scheikunde", and now we just have ANW NEXT TO those..! Isn't that totally useless? ^^

@ Erian: INJUSTICE indeed! Wow, I wonder how they pick ANW teachers... yours sounds a lot like the one I used to have Although luckily, we didn't have to do a PO about zuurtegraad. We had to do it about how to cope with world disasters... *equally mean in giving grades, our teacher was. Only we had the 8, and others the 5 *
    Oh, and i'm 18 ^^

@ Chibi: It's not how old you are in years, but what you are on the inside, that matters!
  6. ChibiYunie
    ChibiYunie
    Ahw, kreatio that was sweet n__n.

I've always hated 'natuur en scheikunde.'
    Mostly, because I'm really clumsy and we worked with fire and everything XD.
    But I absolutely disliked 'techniek', me and dangerous devices like hammers don't go really well.

Was kind of wondering, what kind of work does eveyone have here, or parttime job. I work after school and in my freetime in a bookstore XD
  7. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hya! Exams over, thank goodness. Now I have to hope for a nice grade... @.@ (looks at posts) wow, I've not been gone THAT long, but there are like three pages with new posts. Go forum! ^^

Ow, and welcome new people (or was it only one O_o, I forgot... ^^")

@Erian: You like Gundam Wing? You in the fandom? Yes, yes, YES? (note/please say yes ^_-) Ow, and your a friend of Rukin, wasn't he the guy that got in an accident? (If I'm wrong I swear I'll delete this, ehehe... ^^")

ANW... Hm, my stepsister used to complain about it a lot. I did help her out with it a few times, even though I was the one doing vmbo (don't judge people because of their pre-education please ^^). Anyway...

Real age: 21 -> Mental age: 12
  8. mimi91chan
    mimi91chan
    My ANW teacher is also my physics (natuurkunde) teacher and is also my advisor (Ggrr, I see him to much)

@ChibiYunie: I'm 17 too and turn 18 in July too (on the 20st), so who is the youngest??

@wolfje 87: I'm still dealing with the last ones for next week

@kreatio: Are you done already? Need to do the last three...*opens a book and falls asleep*
  9. ChibiYunie
    ChibiYunie
    Mimi91Chan: Me! I turn 18 on 29 July =D
  10. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    @ mimi: I've yet to begin, really *sniffles*. It's the big ones, you know! ^^

@ Chibi: I only do some voluntary work at the animal shelter once a week. It pays out in looove ^^