aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    What do you want, exactly? One that really exists, or one that's made up? ^^
  2. Rukin
    Rukin
    Impatience only leads to carelesness... (just made that up :P)
    it's really hard to tranlsate a saying cause it can have a specific meaning which can only be expressed in that particular language
    just like it's much easier to express feelings in your native tongue, cause you know the precise meaning of the words.
    @Kaitou Dark-san: welcome
    @Kreatio: XD whaha yeah I'm rather talkative
  3. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    I can only come up with stupid things, like: Impatience is a dirty job (Like an alternative version of geduld is een schone zaak? -.-) and Impatience is a sin (as in the alternative version of patience is a virtue) Yup, I don't think I'm any help to you
    Oh, maybe something like: Impatience will lead to a bleak tomorrow (Yeah, that's not good either, is it?)
  4. schetenei
    schetenei
    A saying that exists guess I'll just go with Patience is a Virtue... I liked Impatience will lead to a bleak tomorrow though
  5. Rukin
    Rukin
    :P I don't think they have another saying for that in english >.<'
    you could always try latijnse gezegdes ^^ like "pecunia non olet" and "carpe diem"
    but those are not about patience or impatience XD >.<'
  6. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Haha, yeah, that would be cool... latijnse gezegdes. Nothing beets ancient Greek though *war is going on in our school between those two. I'm on the Greek side (a)*
  7. Rukin
    Rukin
    whahaha when going to the bovenbouw I chose Greek out of those two
    I suck at both languages (languages in general too ^^ exept english, that's easy to me ^^) but the Greek culture is much nicer to read
    like a small text we had to translate in our fourth year "Gorgios en zijn zweren"
    all you need to know is "er was genoeg pus om 47 schalen te vullen"
    bleeeeeeegh! XD
  8. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    lol I always hear from everyone that greek rules more too XD
    and gosh ruki, that last bit of your text...eeeewww! XD
    I wish I could learn greek too, but I'm not smart enough ^^
  9. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Aahh... nice... That's a story I have to read once
    I'm not really good at Greek, because... well, I didn't do much about it when I was younger. I regret that now... I will be good at it, one day! *promise to self: More study, less... being lazy because it's so hot*
    Well, that brings us to our next topic: Isn't the weather lovely? Well, I personally enjoy snow more, but still... It's better then clouds all day, isn't it?
  10. Rukin
    Rukin
    @Kumi-kun: wahaha I was waiting for that reaction XD in our class you could hear how far everyone was with translating that text because of the "eews" erupting from every mouth XD
    @Kreatio-chan: yeah the weather's nice not really the typical dutch weather, but who cares? I'm finally getting a bit of a tan ^^
Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast