aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinNerds

1. WarlordJim
    I don't know much about Objectivism, but when it comes to space, abstract theories, and mathematical weirdness I'm there.
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I saw someone started a "scholarly yaoi discussion" Group I wonder if it's the same thing as this group. But it is invite only...
  3. Link
    Link
    Hi guys (and girls), but I assume most nerds are guys haha. Oh well, so what are you people all talking about?

Maybe I can hurl in some interesting points about Yaoi XD Lets start with Loveless.. I am reading book 8 right now haha, finally I was able to get my hands on one!!!...:
    Have you noticed the use of poetry in their battles? And the way how love is perceived? The struggle of unreturned love and unconditional love? And not to forget the meaning of the fluffy ears, symbolising virginity, in comparison with finding love? What about the opposition: love vs pain? In a sense that love is often perceived as pain?

Those were just a few things that popped into my mind. But there is obviously more to think about how complex and well written this manga is ^_^
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Gahh someone finally posts in this group and it's about something I haven't read/seen!!! I'm sorry I haven't responded in so long; I stopped checking the group because no one posted *depressed* ... but hopefully some other folks who've seen Loveless can chime in here?

Ahh I really wish we could subscribe to Social Groups
  5. Link
    Link
    Haha, i think this is just so funny... I was just ranting >_< of course no one is responding... Maybe we should talk about something more provocative, like sex instead of love XD SO who dares to start?
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I think it's just you and me, babe Most members have deserted this group, since it just periodically dies.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    See??
  8. believe09
    believe09
    HI! I'm new to this group! Ironically, I'm also a member of the Procrastinator's group.
  9. Link
    Link
    Just don't procrastinate on posting more here then. A is always welcome
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    HI BELIEVE09!!!!

Yes as you can see, I'm a little enthusiastic regarding new members, hahaha

Ohh I always thought I should join the Procrastinator's Club, but never got around to it ...

Anything you'd like to discuss? I was searching Project Muse the other day and came across an article on Harry Potter slash. I love that the academic world, especially children's lit (my field) is really taking an interest in slash.
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast