aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinNerds

1. moon_child
    moon_child
    nothing's up. haha.
    although, if someone's an occasional geek like me, i've written some academic papers about yaoi and all that.
  2. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hello, also new here. How´s everyone? This group seems like an interesting place to learn more. ^^ And moon_child; you´ve written academic papers about Yaoi? What were the responses to that? Must have been interesting ^^
  3. moon_child
    moon_child
    hi wolf 8D *waves*
    and yep, i think the genre needs some serious discussion. XD wanna read? i just posted it here earlier today. 8D
  4. shinedown207
    shinedown207
    Hi I joined to day how's everyone doing?

@fu-fu: really? I definitely want to read your papers!!!!
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Moon_child ~ Where did you post them? I definitely want to read!
  6. moon_child
    moon_child
    @yuki: woohoo, you're here!

and, since you make me happy, you can read it here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f178/t...i_ga_itai.html
    i hope you won't be bored, and learn a new thing or two. 8D (i definitely learned a LOT while doing research and writing!)
  7. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hm, It is kinda quiet here... So what kind of discussions should be held ´round here? How about Yaoi in real life? Like, do you tell anyone that you like Yaoi? (if the answer is no) Why not? And hwat kind of reactions did you get when you told someone?

I don+t tell a lot of people that I like yaoi, but I never hide it. And I also have some RL friends that like about the sae things as I do, so I have an easy life. I don´t thnk it´s like that in most cases though... So how about you guys??
  8. heehee
    heehee
    I don't tell them that I like yaoi if I don't have to. BTW I think there is a thread going on about this subject somewhere on the forum... don't know where exactly, should be able to find it back by following my posts (haven't got many yet!)

oh and Hello to everybody BTW!
  9. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hehe, well I was just trying to get people talking. ^^" I found that thread yesterday... ^^ Thanks anywhoo.
  10. heehee
    heehee
    So smth serious... How about religion and homosexuality? I went to Australia during the summer for the world youth day (catholic event) and they made us talk about religion to people on the street (not trying to convert people, just talking). I fell on a homosexual guy saying that because the religion is against his orientation he got in a bad relationship with his family and other things I don't remember. Even I don't know how to take my yaoi passion from that point of view...
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast