aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinNerds

1. believe09
    I don't like Harry Potter. It's such a conformity. I'm into Romanticism. You know, Emerson, Thoreau, and (of course) Poe. But, Harry Potter slash is pretty darn steamy!
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    What do you mean by conformity?

I am not a huge, huge fan of HP, but I admit I devoured the books the day they came out. I was terribly disappointed with the generic ending of the series, though, which is leading me to consider writing my dissertation on something like Harry Potter and Family Values, or the role of the mother, or just parents in general, or something. But I'm not sure I actually like the series enough to spend such time on it.

I used to read HP slash (Sirius/Lupin), but not so much anymore. Oh I like the Romantics, too I'm more into the English Romantics though.
  3. Xayu
    Xayu
    Hello, everyone. I'm new as well~ ^^
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hiya Xayu Welcome
  5. Xayu
    Xayu
    Thank you, nice to meet you. =)
  6. moon_child
    moon_child
    hi everyone, i'm fu-fu, nice to meet you all

this sounds like an interesting group. i'm a nerd, yes. ;P
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hi moon_child Nice to meet you, too

I kind of gave up on starting discussions b/c everytime I do the person just disappears So feel free to be the first to talk!
  8. believe09
    believe09
    @Artemis Moonsong: I mean, nearly everyone can't stop talking about it. I tend not to like things that are popular among public opinion.
  9. moon_child
    moon_child
    i was expecting to come in the middle of a heated debate about tradition and popular culture!

LOL NO, i was kidding. what made you people want to join this group in the first place?
  10. Hmmm123
    Hmmm123
    hello! i'm new here! soo, what are you guys talking about?

@ moon_child:
    I join this group because I've grew up mostly watching anime and playing video games! and I wanted to learn more about popular culture ^_^. Oh~and I'm from the US so nothing Pop about that....^_^'
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast