aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. rikkusan565
    rikkusan565
    yep Kinai it is on the 18th and.....um.......you posted the update for Decieve in "Blood" just wanted to let you know that
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    Kinai...
    Did you post on the wrong thread? :P
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    ... #Sob# I know... and I´m so sorry... I have corrected it + edited the chapter a bit(thanks for the pointers Jabba-chan XD)

@Rikku: Thank you so much for the card - I LOVE IT - I could kiss you heh heh. i will do my best to have your three-shot done by that time (at least part one heh heh)
  4. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Hehe sorry about the picture, I know it has nothing to do with anime but. . . we could all use some hot males in our lives ^^
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Yum yum no need to apologize - they are hot heh heh
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    ^^ Lol glad u like them. . . now if we could only get a bed and minus the pants
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    LOL yup I would like that very much heh heh

Update of this Friday: Chp 15 of ´Forgive me before I die` plz enjoy
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 408

Yup.
    We are all correct.
    It's the 8-tails that missing...
    And is that a Kumo shinobi?

GoodnesS!!!
    Sasuke in an Akastsuki coat... >_<

lol...
    Village Hidden in the Clouds... Yup...

Ladies & gentlemen...
    We are seeing the Birth of the next Toad Sage...

Eww!!!
    The 8 tail's host is such an old guy!
    Okay... Not that old but still... >_<
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    LOL yup. I wonder if he&#180;s really the Hachibi/yamato no Orochi or not... because of the shadow of his real form - which looked a lot like an octopus to me - but I migh be mistaken.

Naruto will surely be able to learn a lot from the frogs + he&#180;ll be far away from Konoha once Pein attacks heh heh - I wonder how Konoha will do without our beloved blonde????
  10. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    He is the hero, he will come back be back in the nick of time with the army of frogs