Kinai26's stalker club

1. Jabba
    Mine's weird... And scaly... And breathes fire? O.O
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Oh they´re not that bad. The new one isn´t as evil as Happiness XD
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    I have been neglecting you but there has been so much going on in my life that I can hardly concentrate on anything but the trouble with my work, the annoying bills (bought a car - that´s expensive like hell) and doing what i love the most - writing.

I have a few oneshots in the making and "Dark Savior" and "The truth behind it all" is coming to its end. Then there is NaNo which I plan to win again this year.

After NaNo I´ll do my best to finish some of my ongoing fics and get the moves on some of the new plots that has been mailed to me - and which I look forward to write.

Well I guess I just wants to say thanks for your support and I hope that you´ll stick around a little longer XD
  4. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    only a bit longer? Kinai-chan, youll have us forever!
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    #huggles# thank you sweets, luv ya
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    NaNo update XD I made it. I got the 50.000, hell I´d even reached the 70, 75 and 80k mark that I aimed for after the official goal was met.

My novel isn´t all the way at its end yet (have about 5 or 10 pages left to type) and soon editing will leave me groaning and cursing XD

This new milestone reached also means that I will soon be back with new updates and stories for all who reads my stuff X3
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    Merry X-mas minna-san
  8. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Happy holidays everyonee!!!!!
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    Important info:
    I am sorry for the lack of updates. I am working on it but I caught a nasty flu + I´m trying to get my novel published. I have just signed up for the ABNA (Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award) and have been accepted as a participant. I am still editing my 85.000 word novel and since I got a full time job now...well you do the math. I sadly don´t have much sparetime...but I will update a.sap. I promise
  10. RyouMidori
    RyouMidori
    where can i find all the story that kinai-sama had write? becaus only a few appear in the fiction and i need to read the sequel of the new otokage