aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. Jabba

NaruSasu??!?
    That's tough...
    ItaSasu... Only if it's a rape... But i Itachi-sama soooo much...
    I'll see what i can do...
    Might take a while too... Sorry!

Chapter 407
    Warning! Warning!! Geek alert!!!

Now...
    Is that a guy or a girl??!??!

OMG!!!
    Never thought of a day where Kakashi would be embrassed!!!

Looks like Shiho is a girl?
    And she has a crush on Shikamaru.

Muhahahaha!!!
    I was correct!!!
    It was in his books!

But still...
    How did Jiraiya remember everything?????
    And on each page??? O.O
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Ma ma the Akatsuki vs Konoha??? and Sasuke is hunting down the 8th Jinchuuriki - wow am i looking forward to read about that heh heh

@Jabba: Yup you got it... though I wonder if they got it right or if there´s more to it than the first sentence at the right page?
  3. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait

this is sad no orocho/sasu I may need to seek another got a new fan who ask how many stories Kinai-sama has I started think and so I will link "all threads started by" for the stalker saying how many is a stretch, how many did you write? like I said half off fanfic naru/sasu is by our wonderful author filp that sa/na

EDIT: I got about 26 on the count when does she get time to sleep my friend is pleased he loves Sasu/Naru off to see some pervs
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    "The real one isn't here"

Please don't tell me that the Pein that Jiraiya had been fighting isn't the original but rather one of his "extensions"?
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Jabba: that could very well be that all six are fakes... and why did Konan have to turn into one of his copies as well. Do you think that it might be Minato who´s behind it and that Pein and Konan are nothing but his tools?

@Cris: Well I don´t know just how many fics I´ve written uptill now as I´m to busy trying to update them heh heh. A new chapter of ´Slave` should be ready to be posted tomorrow.
  6. Shades22
    Shades22
    omfgz.... i have to stop reading ur comments to many ideas for my little mind... n every single one of them just happens to end in smut but wow... i wonder if shika noticed or not tho lol *smiles*
  7. Shades22
    Shades22
    OMFGZ IM FINALLY A YAOI SUPPORTER!!!!! my life's looking good at this moment ... i must share my joy!!!!!!
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    No.
    What i meant is that the Pein that Jiraiya had fought was actually NOT the real Pein but rather one of his "copies".

Also... Do you think Jiraiya meant that the real leader of the Akatsuki isn't there, as in ins't Pein?
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    Pein isn´t the real leader of the Akatsuki... Madara is - or so I think.

Update of the day: The final chapter of ´Slave` has just been posted. I hope you´ll like it XD
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    We know that.
    The Konoha fellows don't.