aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. kinai26
    kinai26
    LOL
    @Fire-chan: I don´t know if I´ll be able to have the chapters done before I´m off but´ll I´ll try... would you eventually be interested in posting them for me in my absence? (Especially the little something I´m working on for Sasuke-kun´s B-day on the 23th)
  2. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Hehe sure! I'll do it. uh, your little story that you sent me is beta-ed I just have to send it back
  3. Jabba
    Jabba
    Kinai...
    Have a safe & wonderful trip!!!
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    I'm dead...
    Rikku's B-day is tomorrow...
    And i have been so busy the past couple of days...
    I haven't even started on her story yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, Rikku!!!!!!!!!!
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Fire-chan: Thank you so much... that way Rikku will have something nice to read on her B-day heh heh.
    BTW: heh heh I loved your comments on the fic #Huggles# and don´t worry - there will be more like it - just with other parings.
    Do you want to proffread them as well?

@Jabba: Thanks - I will. I wonder if I can manage to survive a week of family quality time??? O.o Guess I´ll have to try to be nice heh heh
  6. rikkusan565
    rikkusan565
    @Jabba: its ok i know how life can and will be a bitch sp when ever you get it dont i'll be here to read it ^.^

only one more day till my birthday.....and Batman:The Dark Knight i get to see it tonight
  7. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    @Kinai-sama: *huggles* I'd be happy to read them O.o A WHOLE week? My head is already hurting. Good Luck!!!! *huggles and kisses*
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    Happy birthday too you, happy birthday too you, happy birthday dear Rikkuuuuu, happy birthday toooo youuuu. #Huggles#
    Happy B-day suga. I´ve posted a little something for you heh heh I hope you like it. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your movie(plz do tell me how good it is - I love Christian Bale as Batman)

@Fire-chan: You got the job. I´ll also try to have the one-shot for Sasuke´s B-day ready by tonight(no promises though) and I´d be happy if you have the time to proofread it before you´d post it for me.
    Yeah a whole week with the family yay(sarcastic) I´m not really lookng forward to that - but a week at a lovely white shore, a cool and very colorful drink, shopping, relaxing... hopefully some good food - yeah I´m looking forward to that. One more day and I´m leaving.
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    *Crawls in...*
    I did it...
    *Croaks*

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f164/t...ml#post1646160

Happy B-day Rikku and an early gift for Sasuke too!!!
  10. rikkusan565
    rikkusan565
    thank you Jabba, thank you Kinai i love my gifts and oh my god that movie was amazing it started like 20 mins late but it was soooooo good....i want to go see it again...

@Jabba: are you ok...*huggles* thank you for the one shot i died over it but then came back to life and went to Kinai and died again.

@Kinai: it was the perfect song....i was listening to it while reading*is in bliss* i should go to sleep now i have to get up in like 3 hours....not cool
Page 59 of 108 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast