aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. jojo1038
    Hey I'm new to the group. Thought of Joining cuz I am a huge fan of Ai no kusabi and all its forms. Right now I own the published works of Taming Riki. Which is enough to make me wish that they turned Ai no Kusabi into a series instead of such a sad ending. I still can't watch that movie to the very end. IT affects me.
  2. Shippou-chan
    Shippou-chan
    @Demeter: I'm relieved now.^^
    It's really strange that they have a problem with vol. 2. I ordered it and they didn't tell me about a problem (yet).
    Vol. 3 should be released 8. July. Wait, wait, wait...

@Blind_Kira: I'm happy that you love the pics.^__^
  3. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    ANNOUNCEMENT PEOPLE!!! You will not receive more TR books apparently. Kira T. has given up all her Yaoi writing. From have worked with all that for years, she is saying Yaoi is wrong and will turn to the Lord. I am sorry to hear and sorry to tell you. The Yahoo group has apparently been overloaded with mails as well as many other forums. I don't know what to say. I just hope all those who have invested and pre-ordered will get back what they deserve cause we have some majorly pissed off former members out there. So take it cool. I knew something would happen... it was bound to. I snap up too many things always. But I didn't really expect this.
  4. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Goodness me. *shutting ears and going* LALALALALALALALALALALA
  5. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Ohhh... finally...
    Well, at least we have this little haven.

Hi jojo1038. Hope you are doing fine. You are most welcome here and you'll get to see a lot of rambling and loads of fun.
  6. jojo1038
    jojo1038
    NOOOO I think i have been devastated too rite now. THat totally caught me offguard. THank god (OOPs lol) I found out no before I left to Japan.
  7. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    OH don't be devastated. There are many other good stories out there and besides, now perhaps you can give your own view and interpretations of your favourite characters. Let your own inspiration flow.
  8. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    @Hakucho, I hope you don't mind but I nominated your fic Katze's Diary for fanfiction of the month. I really love it.

@Blind_Kira: a big big kiss to you. I missed you too, but I've been also very busy myself.
  9. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    OMG!!! Blue-Jay is that TRUE????? I am so honoured that I don't know what to say. Are you for real???? *fans myself* I am so so so honoured. I logged on to send a kiss to people here for it has been a bit slow on the group. Then I get this message. Ohmygoodness I am flying high right now. *wipes tears from eyes*

*kissing Blue-Jay with big smooches*

Kisses to you others too. I hope to run into you guys more often. Now I have to update to make Blue-Jay and BlackDomina happy. I think I am fainting. *looks back before leaving* You really really mean it? Wow.... *poofs to update*
  10. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    LOL If I didn't mean it I wouldn't have nominated it. ^^
    But to be honest, I don't read many fanfics, maybe there are much better fics out there but I haven't read them and anyway yours is great. Period. :P

Now, if the Ai no Kusabi fans here don't vote for it, I'll personally whip each and all of them... er... wait... whips... er... that's for the other group I belong to, hehe.
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast