aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. MaryBell
    MaryBell
    Hiya, I just joined the group today. And I read hakucho's comment about TR and Kira has decided to stop writing? I mean I was never a fan of her fanfiction (too much BDSM and less love) but come on! All of a sudden she decided that yaoi is wrong and she turned to the Lord?I think with all the success she made there must be something fishy about this
  2. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Hello and welcome.
  3. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    I know Myra-Bell. I have been wathcing it up close and from the background. I have a very good and dear friend who is realy closely involved adn we have had many discussions about it. *sigh* Well, there are very good people and great fanfictions on many places that are good. Welcome and much love to all.
  4. MaryBell
    MaryBell
    Has anyone bought the 2 vol of the novel ANK: Destiny? I got mine yesterday! *runs off to read it*
  5. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    I can't say I have yet. Is it in English already? ^^

As for the works of TR / Kira, I'm not much into fan-fiction, so I've no idea who the author is. ^^ But lol, one writes yaoi doujins or fanfics or whatever and then suddenly decides they are all sinful and goes all religious... what's up? Was she lost in the desert and God suddenly talked to her as He did to Moses?(meaning a huge sunstroke, ofc, lol). Ah well, funny... :P
  6. jojo1038
    jojo1038
    who knows but I really loved how she was trying to justify her views a bit. She thought what she was doing was bad but she had nuttin against gay ppl or those who nejoyed her works. How is that possible? Is there a way for you to differentiate such things. Thas like the straight guy saying I'm dnt hate gay ppl I just don't agree with them. ts the new form of hiding how you feel without anyone saying you are being an ass about it. This could be my opinion only and dats just fine but I feel like they are missing something in this weird logic.
  7. Lent
    Lent
    "Has anyone bought the 2 vol of the novel ANK: Destiny? I got mine yesterday! *runs off to read it*"

Bought it but haven't read it yet. Am still reading No.1. And what's that about TR/Kira?????

Omg, that sounds so strange ...
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I have read both volumes and wish the 3rd was coming out sooner. I feel like I am hanging on the edge of a cliff with only one hand.
  9. MaryBell
    MaryBell
    I already read the 2nd volume (in english) and I am thinking theres never enough smexy scenes in! I hope vol 3 will be er...more creative in that area *laughs nervously*
    @ makiyuki: I know how you feel lol
  10. pixelz91991
    pixelz91991
    Hello. I'm new here. I loooove Ai no kusabi... :heart: :heart: I'm looking if someone can upload the RAW manga... =(
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast