aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. foxhat
    @MaryBell yea i know what you mean!! I think vol 3 will be more..*cough* interesting *cough* ...but I like reading about the way things work in Tanagura ^^
    the online translation from japanese to spanish to english is pretty good.
  2. Jokin
    Jokin
    Hi, ahh I luv blonds. And I love mean semes. But the combination is the best
    Anyway hi to everybody.
    As far as I know there is only the novel and the anime? Are there any more sources I don't know about? Like manga?
  3. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    hi everyone...it has been a while since i've been here....
    @jokin: i do not know if there is a manga...never heard that...and i wish there was more anyway....you like mean semes that sounds interesting
  4. yvynee
    yvynee
    @Jokin: don't know about manga, but aside from the novels and the anime there are drama-CDs!
  5. Jokin
    Jokin
    so what are those? I dunno about them-_-
  6. Shippou-chan
    Shippou-chan
    I never heard about a manga either. It's like yvynee said + the orig. Soundtracks.
  7. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    I'm not sure if this was ever discussed. But I wonder if they re-produce the OVA, what changes will they make to the characters to the story line to upgrading the technology at Tanagara? I'd like to see a new version, with better Blondie fashion.
  8. Otome
    Otome
    Aww, I think that Iason is very handsome and hot consider how long ago it had been since it was produced. The art style wasn't bad. It was quite stunning and beauitful, imho. (O___O)

But, if ever, I doubt it, there was a re-make of the OVA. I bet it's gonna be like these new ones with their fancy coloring technique. =P jk. Of course every re-make is never going to follow the same as the old one. Rikki may be more...bad. Iason more...mean to Rikki. All the scenes and angle cuts will be different. Including the very nice bed scene. XD hehe.

Ah~ok. I think I'm going crazy here. lol.
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I can live with anything they did animation wise; but a remake would be a different VA for Iason. I don't think I would like that.
  10. Demeter
    Demeter
    I'm really happy with this version, of course it wasn't long enough (realized it especially after reading the novel), but still they managed to draw really sensual characters... I'm not sure that with the new technology, the result would be the same...
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast