aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Ops I didn't see my post came on twice. Sorry about that. Cut one piece off now. Sometimes Aarin does this.
  2. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    I agree with on every account but I have still trouble seeing the "love t first sight"-part. There was not enough time to fall in love via a car passing by and juts seeing someeon getting beat up. Also, when we meet someone, we call it often "love at first site" but it's not love. In fact we can be sexually/physically interested in a person and that is the infatuation period. (Scientist in me talking, sorry...my field of work). Love as that deep feelings of security is developing over time as the infatuation ebbs out. This is the normal cycle of the brain and is dependant on many things mathcing. Love is very complex chemical evenat taking place that virtually has to change the chemical expressions of tha brain in the very same way as you have to repeat something over and over until it becomes an integrated part of you. I think that was evident in both Iason's and Riki's case. They met, and there was ineterst, but not love. Love came with time....and that is what surprised them both. It tok them both by surprise that they actually developed such deep feelings and such denepentd on each other. Iason was definitely not prepared for it, that is why he was dead set on claiming Riki back even though the world shatters around him (as Kira wrote it ).

I mean let's face it. Iason was angry with Guy for Guy stealing Riki back, but in fact iason had stolen Riki rom Guy in teh first place. As we know in love and war all means are accepted, but Iason could not understnd he was doing something wrong, for he was so overwhelmed by his own change. Riki and Guy were a pair 8and Riki did love Guy) before Riki met with Iason. And Iason was a self-centered prick in the beginning. But when brought together they fell into the smodelring furnace of their feelings that grew strong, boiled and melted (wedged) them together into a Ying-Yang pair unabe to exist without each other.

But I am not saying you are wrong limitedfan. Heck no...I can accept your view from your point. And for me that is juts as great at anyone elses. Of course I wrote Le Roi Est Mort form my point of view, but it has a better ending though than the original. LOL. Anyway, I think everyone's guess is as good as mine for after al...this is what fans are for...to speculate and to discuss...that's what makes this fun no?

Cheers all.

PS: A shameless announcement form me! I am wokring on my very last AnK fic and after that I will put the Ai No Kusabi fanwriting on the shelves. I want to thank Blind_Kira, iasonminkerishindo, Milwaen and rebekahalana for giving me such endless support on Le Roi and when I had hardship you guys encouragmed me to keep posting and it became a pretty long post, didn't it...with loads of drawings. I will try to make some drawings to this new one too, and I have already started off with a few scetches. Well, my dear friends...I hope you will like that last one too. I hold that one pretty close to my heart for many of the things happening in it are taken directly fomr life. Kira, I just want to say, thank you for everything.

Well, I'm off to nero's café here in London where I sit every Saturday from 2 to 6 pm writing next to a huge cup of coffee and passion cake.
  3. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Hakucho, you're sooo wovely Can't wait to read your next fic Though I am sad about the part "and after that I will put the Ai No Kusabi fanwriting on the shelves", now that just sounds...not right *watery eyes* Don't give up, girl, keep on making us AnK-addicts happy Pweeease
  4. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Hakucho: thanks for the P.O.V. But see we are different. You think Brain waves - scientist stuff, and I think Chemistry releases. Actually I went to university to study chemistry but realized that was not my passion. I didn't know you wrote. We have a lot in common. I write too. I studied Journalism and short story writing, screenplay writing, novel writing and short film writing. But I like writing movies (screenplays) and anime stories. I'm trying to learn manga drawing. I know how to draw, but not manga style.

Now back to AnK. Maybe I want it to be love a first sight. But it could be that Iason was in one of his moods and decided he wanted something other than the boring Pets, so it took a ride on the wild side and found Riki. I think Iason reached the top at Tanagara and life became monotones to him. Riki appeared in the right time and that's why I feel it was love at first sight, because it felt like Iason was looking for something and found it.

It could have been just a tempting past time for Iason to tame Riki, but he fell in his own trap and fell in love. Someone could say that it wasn't love at all, but it was just pride and arrogance. How could a mongrel reject him and choose Guy? Which would mean that Iason's love was nothing but ego 'to get what he wants no matter what the cost'.

I chose to believe that Iason fell in love, that that love changed him to a better person, and when he realizes that good side of him, he didn't want to give it up. Which meant he couldn't give up the source that ignited that good side and exposed it. Maybe it reached a stage of obsession for Iason to keep Riki and not let him be with anyone else. I think in a weak moment when Iason was really being a good person, he weakened enough to release Riki for a one-year freedom. Or maybe he wanted to test Riki and find out if he actually loved him back or not, and thought that if he set him free, Riki would refuse to leave his side.

I think Riki wanted to be free, but once he was set free, he realized he didn't fit into the Ceros (sp) life anymore. But I don't think he realized he loved Iason. I think when Guy wanted him back, that's probably when he started thinking about everything that happened to him.

But to me, you can't turn the clock back. So Riki going back to his old life was a mistake. A mistake made by both Iason and Riki, and I think it cost them their life. You see, if Riki didn't go back, Guy would never have had any awakening feelings for Riki. Too much to control and he too became obsessed with having Riki all to himself.

But deep down I really believe Iason was the only one who was truly in love. To me Riki was unsure and Guy was just plain selfish and ignorant.

Hakucho: please keep writing and drawing.
  5. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    No worries limitedfan....I accept your theories too. I have experienced something called love at first sight, but it was more like "he looks damn hot" and then ended up together after 6 months of just beating about the bush.

I think Riki going back by the way was a mistake too. He shouldn't have for his heart had already changed. LOL

You write and draw too? Cool. Yes, I love to draw and I know how to, but not the anime style so much. Sort of int he same boat as you there. But I am getting there. i don't want to have just another anime-style though, so I would like to add a personal label on it. I think I have found it. I have had quite more practice since these I made for Le Roi Est Mort, so those I will post later will be a bit different. I hope. have to check out your stuff... *looks around and scoots off*

Oh, and with those kind encouragements I will give my giving up on AnK a second thought...but so many bad things have happened. Just need a little time to think. I have had Michaela (a personal friend) then members here as great support adn I thank you guys for that to all.

Hugs.
  6. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Hakucho. Great you're re-thinking giving up on AnK. I've never posted any work, because 1) I write movie screenplays 2) the anime I write is either unfinished or I'm not ready to share. That might change, who knows.

Glad you agree that Riki's going back was a mistake and I'll agree that most likely 'love at first sight' is a chemical reaction activated my the sight reacting to a hunk.
  7. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Hello. I made a long post here this morning. It was a message to limitedfan, but when I pressed post message I was thrown out for aaryn was down for database error. Probably daily downtime. Ah, well, I juts wanted to say to you all to post stories
  8. Miriashi
    Miriashi
    Hi all, been away for a few days and I see the discussion continued fine without me Makes me happy ^^

@limitedfan: thank you for your explanation. If I tell the scientist in me to shut up, I can see your point clearly, and I like it too Why do you think you cannot post movie-screenplay? I have never seen a screenplay. I wonder what it looks like ...

@Hakucho: glad to hear you will keep on writing. I still got to read the 'vive le roi' story... Kira has already told me to do so, weeks and weeks ago, and I have really no excuse for postponing it, except that I'm awfully busy

@Demeter: I can't wait too, but only chapters 1 and 2 are on sale right now, the third chapter can be ordered. (I think) For the rest.. we'll just have to be patient ...Or learn to read japanese That might even be faster, considering how long it took before this book got translated for the public...
  9. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    @ Miriashi: Oh, Kira told you to read my story? Seriously? WOW I am honoured. That just made my day. I really didn't think the word got around. I didn't think anyone would read it now that it is not being updated and ending up in the beginning of the story section. I am really happy now.

@Kira: for spreading the word. Me happy...
  10. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Miriashi: Thanks for the encouragement, but screenplays are 120 page (8.5 x 11), so I don't think I can put them here. Please they are movies conroversal or comedy (on the level of weird). My ideas were enjoyed by my teachers, too much that they wanted them and weren't happy with my way of building character, etc. Someday, I'll be famous, at least that's what I tell myself.
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast