aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Trix: Taming Riki is Kira's books that take place during the three years Riki is being tamed by Iason. It is before Dana Burn. But don't worry, there are more books to come as I've heard. Kira said as long as there are people who read, there will be books to write, so I think at least 3-4 more volumes are planned.

Anyway, as a little Valentine's present, I've posted a few drawings (Raoul and Katze). It's part of K.D., but nonetheless Ai No Kusabi. Hope you guys like 'em.

Big hug and to all, especially Blind_Kira whom I haven't seen for ages. How are you girl?

Going travelling over the weekend and so I'll be off for about a week. Take care guys and enjoy life.
  2. Trix
    Trix
    @Blind_Kira: Thanks for the welcome. Hope I`ll have a good time here!

@Hakucho: I know Kira is owner or Taming Riki and that the action within takes place before Dana Burn and that`s what I like about it. The fact that they don`t die (and I hope Kira doesn`t plan on killing them by the end of the series she`s doing). An interesting perk are the BDSM sessions (very hot and steamy ) and last but not least, there is a bit more emphasis on their love for each other (or so I like to think, as opposed to the anime). Well, that`s my opinion, anyway. Thanks for the pictures, they were a real treat! ^_^
  3. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Oh yeeey, my dears, we're now 51 Ai no Kusabi lovers *dances around* Let us rejoyce
  4. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    *hugs Kira* haven't seen you in a long time.
  5. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    You are very welcome Trix. More to come as I update the story along with them.
  6. Cawolve
    Cawolve
    Hey everyone! ^^

I'm addicted to Ai no Kusabi. *grins* Like you all! ^^
    So, it's would be awesome belong here with you! :3

Ah.. Iason Mink is really hot and sadistic Seme!
    Shiozawa Kaneto's voice.. *drools* So beautiful.
  7. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Hey everyone and s to Cawolve. You do belong here with us, sweetheart

I hope you guys like my dirty little addition of a shy, naked Raoul staring back at you. Yes, yes... he is flaccid, but I didn't want to make the picture too provocative. Besides I am quite sure not many would mind helping him out with it. Oh, I am so bad.

Take care you guys.

s to Blind_Kira
  8. Cawolve
    Cawolve
    Thank you, Hakucho! ^^

I really love your new drawing! Naughty and beautiful.
  9. dealla
    dealla
    These drawings are beautiful Hakucho! Thank you for giving us a chance to see them I especially love the Raoul&Katze one, what a great pose
  10. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Hi Hakucho, finally caught up with your fic. Great job you are pulling there, as usual. And love the pics.

And hello to the new ones, welcome welcome!

And a big kiss to my demoness sis.
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast