aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Oh I am no disappointed... It was just a fun thing to step out of the rigidity. I wasn't aiming to change the Blondies or anything, it was just a fun thing to play around with the thoughts. Just like you play around with the thought with anyhting really. Just to let go of the imagination and imagine what a Blondie would look like laughing his ass off.
  2. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    LAST STORY FINISHED. NEW ANK-MARATHON STORY ON THE WAY!

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND ANK-FANS. I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED MY LAST STORY. IT IS CALLED KATZE'S DIARY . I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT AND PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT IT TO FOLLOW THE CANON. THE STORY IS POST DANA BURN AND IS WRITTEN LIKE A DIARY BASED ON KATZE'S EXPERIENCES OF EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE. IT IS A SINISTER GAME INVOLVING RAOUL AND MANY OTHER PLAYERS WITH TWISTS AND TURNS AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANYTHING FROM ANY OTHER AUTHOR, BUT BASED THE STORY SOLELY ON MY EXPERIENCES AS A PERSON MOVING TO A NEW COUNTRY, BEING SURROUNDED BY THINGS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ETC. HENCE IT IS UNUSUAL AND ORIGINAL IN IT'S CONCEPT AND VERY CLOSE TO MY HEART (IT FOR INSTANCE DESCRIBES IN DETAIL ALL THE NEW RESEARCH I HAVE COME TO LEARN AT THE NEW SCIENCE FACILITY WHERE I WORK SO THE SCIENCE THAT SEEMS VERY SCI-FI IS IN PART REAL), HENCE I HAD NO WISH TO REVEAL IT TO ANYONE BEFORE IT WAS FINSHED, EXCEPT TO THE PERSON WHO PROOFREAD IT. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT.

WRITING KATZE'S DIARY WA A GREAT CHALLENGE AND IT TOOK PLACE EVERY AFTERNOON I HAD AFTER WORK AND WEEKEND. I SAT AT NEROS CAFÉ IN LONDON FROM NOON TO 7 PM EVERY SATURDAY AND WROTE ABOUT AL THE IMPRESSIONS I GOT FROM PEOPLE PASSING BY. CONVERSATIONS I OVERHEARD AND EVENTS TAKING PLACE. IT IS A PART-REAL STORY AND I HOPE IT WILL BE OF SATISFACTION TO MANY OF YOU EVEN IF IT IS NOT ENTIRELY ABOUT IASON AND RIKI.

I MUST ADMIT, I AM VERY NERVOUS ABOUT POSTING THIS AND AS I AM ACTUALLY WRITING THIS I AM ALMOST SHAKING.

KIND REGARDS AND

HAKUCHO

PLEASE; AS I HAD ASKED BEFORE, DO TAKE TIME TO GIVE ME A REVIEW.
  3. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Hakucho: Thanks for the fanfiction notation/message. I'll do my best to read it this weekend and let you know.
  4. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Oh Hakucho, you're so cute when you get all nervous but you have no reason to, you know we always love your work
  5. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Hey gals and guys. Look at this smilie. It looks just like Raoul Am when he "flatly refuses" something. Another imaginary task. Jupiter asks Raoul to play with Iason's mind and then the cute tush puts this face on and says, "I flatly refuse". Personally, if I was Jupiter, I'd be constantly survaillancing the boys in their bedroom, and I'd probably be looking like this

Blind_Kira; thank you so much for your support. You are always a doll.
    Limitedfan, thank you an ddon't worry. I've juts posted it and there are more to go.

to all...
  6. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    @Hakucho: I really love your fics, I think they portray well AnK's ambiance. Btw, Katze is my 2nd fav character (after Iason, ofc), so I'm really curious to see how your story will go.

This reminds me, I've to start thinking of getting a Iason card, LOL. xD

@Blind_Kira: Yo, sis *hugs*
    I'm still too lazy to browse through the smiles, being an irc person I like to keep them simple, lol.
  7. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    @Blue-Jay: Ello, meh sis Yeah I know, it's the nice way, to keep it simple. I wouldn't browse through them smiles either were it not for those extra cute-licious anime ones I wooove them. ANyways,

@Hakucho: Tehee... that's what friends do

Now, I see we've increased numbers. So I bid a very warm welcome to every new member
  8. argona
    argona
    hello every one!
  9. CJay
    CJay
    hey everybody
  10. Hakucho
    Hakucho
    Hi Argona ad Cjay! Nice to see you guys here. A slight description of all who are here...

ANK-FANATICS about sums it up well.
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast