aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    omg Hakucho, you soo belong here
    and Mifeman, yeah, you are sooo right, Iason is the man
  2. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Oh and welcome everyone, last night when I checked in here last there were like 2 of us in this group...now... Glad you all joined.
  3. Miriashi
    Miriashi
    Wonderful!! Thank you for inviting me, Kira AnK is my favorite OVA. I just love the setting and the sadistic romance. Has anyone of you heard the drama CD? It is magnificent
  4. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    I just joined. I love Iason. Not Rikki. Iason is special. His style of taming the shrew (sp?) is great. And I only watched the OVAs never read the novels. My favourite two scenes are: Iason opening the door and hugging Rikki even though Rikki was now useless (so to speak) and the second is when Iason sees Rikki walking back to him. I keep thinking that if he had legs, he'd be jumping up and down. That hint of a smile on his lips says it all.
    Katze's tears at the end just finishes me off.
  5. Moon-Angelica
    Moon-Angelica
    I do like Iason and Riki but my absolute fav characters are definitely Raoul and Katze ^^ It's all Lena, Becca Abbott and Shayne's fault, they write the characters so well how could you not like them. They even make me like Guy who I really didn't like until I read their work.
  6. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Hum... My favorite is definitively Iason... I get all melted over him *sigh* Raoul, i don't like much. He kinda gets on my nerves. I think it's because of the fanfics featuring Raoul and Iason... I really don't like them as a pair.

@Miriashi: The drama CD is amazing!!! One of the best i've heard. I really like the Drama CD visualization done by hitsuzen. It' really great being able to listen to the drama and actually understand what they're saying
  7. noone
    noone
    ... so let me say it again... i don't like either one. iason might've caught my favor if his seyuu hadn't that wisped voice. i really was wondering if he would stutter at times.
    so no, iason is not for me (*gives him to mifeman *)

as for riki... he's too feminine a guy. and those horrible clothes - i kept thinking "sylvester stallone omg he's sylvester stallone" (whom i don't like a bit.)

so they're both "guilty by association"
  8. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    YES!!! I don't have to fight with noone for one bishie You don't like that sexy voice?! that's one of my favorite things i keep daydreaming i'm hearing him whispering to me

poor rikki... If he heard you say he is feminine, he would either faith or kill you

@Manius: Great artwork you uploaded!!! I specially like m30 (that look in Iason face, it's so like him!!!), but i also love the chair one... It's kinda sweet to see them so peaceful.
  9. noone
    noone
    @mifeman: no the voice is not sexy. it's definitely too soft and wispy.

take them both
  10. Lent
    Lent
    Uwah, noone, both seiyuu, Seki Toshihiko and Kaneto Shiozawa are among my favourites, they're just perfect for the roles. I wouldn't love both Riki and Iason so much without their voices. And remember, Ai no Kusabi was started in the 80ies, all guys looked like that at that time. *huggles her Iason and Riki*
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast