aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. iasonminkeirishindo
    iasonminkeirishindo
    ohayo minna-san.

i am a newbie to this social scene, so please look after me. (bows head)

can anyone be kind enough, and send me a nice pic. of ison mink. (and riki) if possible.
    as u can tell by my name, i am a huge fan of this yaoi. (it was my first and fav. yaoi).

the person who voice- acted as iason, does anyone know who this person is. he has the most beautifully seductive voice ever....

anyway, just thought i will throw in my 2 cents of opinion.
    has anyone read hakucho's story with that french title (vive la something....). if not i will recommend it. bloody fantastic.
  2. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Welcome everyone :evil:

Demeter, you are very kind.

Blue-Jay: Haha, well my dear sis, I am surprised to see you don't know that lil' oh Me sent you the inv

Now, as the ultimate boss that I am (--), I hereby proclaim Miriashi Club President () and I say, everyone who wants to have a title, do negociate with me...I wouldn't be asking too much of you, maybe just...your soul |*_*|
  3. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Ai no Kusabi is my # 2 fav. Story wise I like Haru, then AnK. I wish that they didn't have a tragic ending so that we get more of the taming story. But alas!

I'm not sure if it was Iason's voice or how they drew his percing eyes. All in all he captured me. Rikki was not the drawn too attractive in my opinion.
  4. Lent
    Lent
    "the person who voice- acted as iason, does anyone know who this person is. he has the most beautifully seductive voice ever...."

That's gorgeous Kaneto Shiozawa who unfortunately died in 2000 after an accident in his home.
  5. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    @Blind_Kira Yeh, I kinda suspected it was you, hehe.
    As for a title, I have to think about it... my soul belongs to... me! Mwahahah!

I didn't know that the Iason's seiyuu had died. That was sad. He had such a nice voice. :'(
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Demeter, AnK 1 is haunting, it kinda sends a chill down my spine. I want to know what Iason is thinking and feeling.
  7. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Gotta love this Anime, it's a classic
  8. Demeter
    Demeter
    @makiyuki: it is, isn't it? ^^ I really like AnK 2 myself... the difference of colour between their skin and hair, their look, and the red and black clothes --> I love the colours of this one XDD
  9. Miriashi
    Miriashi
    Hi, it's me

@iasonminkeirishindo: welcome and thank you for joining. I have a small collection of Iason and Riki-images in my photoablum (in my profile). If you want more pictures in a higher resolution, just send me a pm, and I'll be happy to oblige

@Blue-Jay: Welcome and glad you could join

@Kira: thank you for dragging me by the hairs to this group and ordering me to be president My soul is a small price to pay for such an honor I hope I will not disappoint your high expectations
  10. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Demeter, I agree with you I like 2 more than one. But not only for the colours, etc. But for the fact that finally to me, Iason shows his love for Riki not just domination. I truely loved him and showed he'll sacrifice anything for him. I like the scene were he goes back to get Riki. I guess he didn't believe in "If you love someone set him free, if he comes back he's your...etc." That made me smile. Even though he tried to show power over Riki, he was just like a kid getting his favourite toy back. Loved Iason for it.
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast