aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Manius, these pictures capture the essence of Iason. I am in total agreement with Mifeman about m30. And I wouldn't mind being on Iason's lap instead of Riki. I find Iason's voice sexy. I could close my eyes and not even watch the screen and imagine nothing but erotic things, listening to that soft, low, throaty voice.
  2. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    Here I am again, drooling over Iason instead of study time as I had planned. I'm sooo hopeless. Now, let's see...

@noone: I must say, De gustibus non est disputandum, everyone likes somethingl, many like very different things... and I must admit, I do get that Stallone-feeling-thing too

Now be it as it may, I think we can all agree that everyone does find something quite alluring about the story and its characters, ne? We do have to consider the times it appeared in, very good point, lent.

@makiyuki: *whispers* I so agree with you...

Aaaaand, a more personal addition: Welcome, mistress of mine You are of course so so right about the drama CD...*daydreams off*

P.S.:Please feel *obliged* cr-ram... free..., feel free to add every AnK droolish-over pic here, I'm sure we will all *worship*cr-cram... enjoy... them
  3. noone
    noone
    @blind_kira: SEE
    well, at least the smex is worth watching... those ova and "legend of the blue wolves" are THE ovas for me... (winter cicada not included, that one is in a category all by itself )
  4. Demeter
    Demeter
    Hello everyone ^^
    Iason... I only have to hear this name and I begin to drool... this guy is THE seme, the one and only
    (--> Iason obsessed here, and it seems I'm not the only one )

@Blind_Kira: this group was soooo necessary As for the pics, I have some... I'll add them... but one question: with the 17- rule, a pic with two guys loving each other (not very graphic) is ok, right?
  5. Miriashi
    Miriashi
    Hiya everybody
    I so agree that the OVA's would not have been so popular without the awesome voices. When I first heard Iason's voice, it gave me goosebumps. And Raoul's voice.. he does many other charas that are among my favorites, for example Muraki *grins*, Aizen *cheer*, and Koji Nanjo *smile*

@mifeman: yes, I am also very glad with the graphic translation
  6. noone
    noone
    there is a NC-17 rule for social groups?! ooops
  7. dealla
    dealla
    I had to join this one

Iason was the first seme I watched/read about EVER. (And AnK was my first contact with yaoi genre.) The guy oozes sexuality and power. His silhouette, his hair, his hands, his eyes... I adore every part of him
  8. Miriashi
    Miriashi
    @dealla: Welcome, I'm glad you decided to join. You got the ava and all
    I guess it's Iason's power and intelligence that got me captured as well. So full of restraint he is, until he is aggravated by Riki

@noone: I'm a bit confused about this NC-17 rule as well. But as far as I understood, we can post pictures of kissing but nothing more explicit. As for the 'freedom of speech' I don't really know where the limits are. But I'll try to find out. I mean, we don't want to offend anyone, or be a bad example to the young ones, now do we...
  9. Manius
    Manius
    @makiyuki and Mifeman: I am pleased that you like the artwork. I thought Mine2 didn't depict their personalities as accurately as the other two images (Iason is not acting calm and collected, and Riki is lacking his fiery rebelliousness), but I still thought the art was very beautifully drawn.

@Blind_Kira: I will rummage around in my picture collection to see if I can find any choice images to post.
  10. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    I was sent an invite, I don't know by whom... but since Ai no Kusabi is my ever fav yaoi and it's in my top 10 anime list... here I am.
    The pics are very good, btw.
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast