aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    The scene in the OVA with Iason watching Riki walk back was amazing, Riki became his and they were both set free.
    @ Dem I like all three actually. they each seem to show different elements of the characters and relationship. But 1 just resonates with me more.
  2. Demeter
    Demeter
    Miriashi as the president? That's fine by me ^___^ As long as I'll be able to see Iason, I'm ok with everything... and I like Miriashi XDD

@limited: I agree... Iason doesn't know how to love, so he tries to use the only way he knows. But Iason is quite the dominant in the pic, isn't he? ^__^
    @maki: yes that's true, they were set free... But set free from what? Conventions? About the pics, I totally understand why you like #1, it's powerful... as for me, I like Iason's hair. A lot. So I like pics where we can see them I love pic #4 a lot... unfortunately, I cannot put the whole pic, even if it's not really perverted, there's nudity *sigh*
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ Dem Conventions were part of the problem, however, they seemed to be breaking those already. Iason by his dominance and superiority (even though he loves Riki) has taken away Riki's free will. There is no scenario for Riki to say or prove the words " I love you" or " I belong to you" without a sacrifice or risk. What they were free of is doubt. Iason gave up everything (his elite, superior body and life for Riki) and Riki chose Iason over life and Guy in the end. They were free to choose each other without sex or power or perfection being involved, just love.
  4. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Ah yeh, the last scene with Iason and Riki... it was simply beautiful, so tragically beautiful. Yes, one can interpret it as pure love for one another, finally filtered from all the rest. All they chose in the end was each other, to end it together. How more deep can one get?
  5. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @maki: I completely agree, couldn't have said better. AnK is one of those stories, i can not imagine having a happy end. They had no escape. They couldn't stop loving each other and being pulled one to another, but at the same time, they didn't had the power to change the society they lived in. The only escape possible was the one we all know. Sad, heartbreaking, all of that, but at the same time, romantic and beautiful. It was the only time, when we know they do love each other more than anything.
  6. Anai
    Anai
    They couldn't be together in their world so they went to another... So sad and romantic at the same time...
  7. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    Even though at the end Riki went back to Iason, I still think Iason loved Riki more than Riki loved him. The unfortunate thing is that Iason, didn't know how to show love without dominance (sp). He didn't even know who to say I love you, but when he hugged Riki after knowing his safe, it was a stronger effect than just saying I love you. That scene touches me. Plus the scene were Iason walks carrying Guy and every now and then he looks back to check on Riki. He had the right feeling, but lack of expression.
  8. Demeter
    Demeter
    Your words are very beautiful, maki, really very beautiful. I will remember them. Of course, I cannot not agree.
  9. Blind_Kira
    Blind_Kira
    @makiyuki: such sweet words...Demeter is right

@Blue-Jay: yep, sis, you are right.it can't get any deeper *daydreams*

@Miriashi: *embraces your soul, playing with strands of hope and caressing shades of sadness*- nothing could be as precious as your soul... you could never dissapoint me, mistress

@Hakucho: You are most kind to share with us your beautiful art Thank you, dear
  10. Milwaen
    Milwaen
    Hi guys! Thanks for the invitation, I'm happy to join this group!!! Lots of s to my "old" friends and greetings to the others

Haku, my dear friend, thanks for the wonderful artwork!!! It's always a pleasure to browse them.
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast